Private groups let guests reserve all the spots for an experience on the specific date and time that you offer it. Whether you host private groups is up to you.
You can set your minimum price for a private group. This is the amount that you’re guaranteed to earn regardless of the number of guests in the group. If a group makes a reservation and the total amount you’d receive from that reservation exceeds your minimum price, then the group will pay the higher amount.
To turn on the option of private groups and set your minimum price, log in to your Airbnb account on a desktop computer or using a browser (not using the Airbnb app).
- Go to Experiences on your Experience Host Dashboard
- Choose the experience and click Edit
- Under Price settings, click Private Groups
- Select Allow guests to book private groups
- Under Set your minimum price, enter your minimum price
You can decide to stop hosting private groups at any time by adjusting your settings, although previously confirmed bookings will be counted as cancellations if you don’t complete them.