10位 · 5間臥室 · 4.5間浴室
Deer Valley is one of the world’s most prestigious alpine ski areas, and Whitetail Lodge is located right in the heart of it all. Minutes away from several other amazing ski resorts, scenic golf courses, and plenty of other exciting tourist attractions, this luxurious lodge is the perfect place to call home while you’re enjoying your ski vacation.
Upon arrival you’ll find parking for two in the private garage and a mudroom for storing all your ski gear. From there you’ll enjoy Whitetail’s cozy living spaces, fully equipped kitchen, and five relaxing bedrooms. In the main living room, off of the kitchen and dining area, guests will enjoy lounging around the stone fireplace after a long day on the slopes. The family room, with a television and DVD player, is a great place to unwind and watch a movie, or challenge a friend to a game of foosball. Outside on the terrace you can soak in the hot tub, prepare an alfresco dinner on the barbeque, and gaze out on to the amazing mountain view.
Whitetail’s décor is consistent with the dynamic features of its natural surroundings. Wood, stone, and high vaulted ceilings create that classic ski lodge atmosphere. The focal point of the living room is the large stone fireplace, pair that with plush seating and you’ve got a warm inviting ambience. The kitchen is laid out with plenty of marble counter top work space, rustic wooden cabinetry, and modern stainless steel appliances.
The warm and cozy stylistic elements of the common spaces are continued into Whitetail’s five bedrooms. The master has a king sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a steam shower, jetted tub, and dual vanity. Two of the other bedrooms have ensuites, and two share the hall bathroom.
With so many chairlifts and access points just minutes away, hitting the slopes at Deer Valley and Park City Mountain is easy. If you feel like taking a day off, head into town and explore the restaurants, shops, and nightlife of Park City’s historic Main Street.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- Foosball table
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.5 miles to Historic Main Street
- 2.7 miles to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 3.5 miles to Park City Institute
- 4.2 miles to Eccles Center
- 4.4 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 7.2 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 9.3 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 10.6 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City
- 2 minute drive to Sterling Express Chairlift
- 2.7 miles to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 3.1 miles to Silver Lake Express chairlift at Deer Valley Resort
- 3.4 miles to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 38.7 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)