8位 · 3間臥室 · 3間浴室
Relax into the SoCal lifestyle at Coastal Captivation. Set just 100 yards from Windansea Beach, this San Diego vacation rental gives you sunny outdoor living spaces, a horizon dotted with palm trees and sunset views over the Pacific. Whether you’ll be sunbathing or sightseeing, this custom-built home ensures that you’ll be staying in luxury.
The most entrancing part of Coastal Captivation is its rooftop deck, which has lounging and dining areas, a hot tub, an outdoor kitchen with barbecue and panoramic ocean views. (A dumbwaiter makes it a snap to transport snacks, beverages and more up to the third level.) If you’re not barbecuing, you can still enjoy a soundtrack of waves with dinner at the al-fresco table just off the great room on the second-floor deck.
The great room itself is sleek and modern, from a sloped-arm sectional facing the flat-screen television to a clean-lined dining table that seats six. A fold-away glass wall opens the space to warm breezes from the deck outside, and a bright-hued painting picks up the vivid blues of the ocean. The beachy vibe continues in the fully equipped contemporary kitchen, where buoy-like glass pendants hang over a convenient island and breakfast bar.
Three bedrooms on two floors make your holiday a comfortable one. The honeymoon-style master suite on the first floor has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, gas fireplace and a private balcony with lounge furniture. On the second floor, you’ll find one bedroom with a king bed and shared bathroom, and one bedroom with two bunk beds and an en-suite that’s perfect for kids.
Whether you’ve come to California for a family vacation, a getaway with friends or even a honeymoon, there’s plenty to see and do around Coastal Captivation. There are five beaches within 20 miles of the villa, including Windansea Beach, just a few minutes’ walk away, and landmark Coronado Island. The closest shopping and dining is in downtown La Jolla, less than 10 minutes away. For day trips, try San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park, one of several nearby golf courses, the historic neighborhoods in San Diego, or the famed San Diego Zoo.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower
- Bunkroom 3: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Dumb Waiter
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Rooftop terrace
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Town of La Jolla
- 9 minute drive to Soledad Park
- 10 minute drive to San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park
- 4.5 miles to Belmont Park
- 7.3 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 12 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 14 miles to downtown San Diego
- 15 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 15 miles to Seaport Village
- 16 miles to Harbor Island
- 16 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 2 minute walk to Windansea Beach
- 10 minute drive to La Jolla Cove
- 3.2 miles to La Jolla Shores Beach
- 3.7 miles to Pacific Beach
- 20 miles to Coronado Island
- 14 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)