Chalet le Loup Blanc
10位 · 5間臥室 · 5間浴室
Perched like a treehouse on a rise overlooking the French Alps, Chalet le Loup Blanc lays out stunning mountain views before you. Just a few minutes’ drive from Mont-Blanc and the center of Megeve, this luxury four-bedroom vacation rental puts you close to both world-class ski slopes and a world-famous resort town. And with open-plan rooms and private spa-worthy amenities, the villa’s interiors are just as indulgent.
In the winter, step onto the villa’s deck for a look at the mountains and a breath of the fresh Alpine air; in the summer, there’s plenty of space for al-fresco dining. After a day on the slopes, leave your equipment in the ski room, which has boot heaters, and bring a glass from the wine cellar to sip in front of the fireplace. Parents and children on a family holiday will enjoy playing in the indoor pool, while couples on a honeymoon or romantic getaway will want to take advantage of the private hammam.
Chalet le Loup Blanc takes the classic silhouette of a ski chalet and opens it up, creating an airy, open-plan layout surrounded by whitewashed beams and large windows with panoramic views. Gather around the fireplace on a long leather sectional, watch the light on the nearby peaks from the plush jewel-tone chairs at the formal dining area, and chat at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped, sleek and modern kitchen. There’s even a snug media room tucked under a lofted office, so kids can watch a favorite movie or parents can catch up on emails via the home’s Wi-Fi.
Each of the four bedrooms at Chalet le Loup Blanc has a double bed and en-suite bathroom; for larger parties, there’s an additional room with a bunk bed and en-suite bathroom that can accommodate a few more. Pale wood paneling makes the bedrooms feel cozy in an understated way, and the bathrooms impress with stand-alone bathtubs and a chic mix of patterns in the tilework.
Start your stay at Chalet le Loup Blanc with a flight to Geneva Airport, 89 km away. From the villa, it’s a 3-minute drive to the slopes of Mont-Blanc and a 5-minute drive to the five-star shopping and dining in the center of Megeve. If you’re visiting in warmer weather, there are still world-class experiences to be had: make the 8 km drive to Golf du Mont d’Arbois.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite Shower, Television, Terrace Access
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite Shower, Television, Direct access to Terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Mezzanine
- Additional Bedding: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine Cellar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite Television
- DVD Player
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Indoor Pool
- Ski Room
- Boot heaters
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- View of slopes
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Megève Center with Restaurants & Shops
- 8 km to Golf du Mont d'Arbois
- 3 minute drive to Mont Blanc
- 89 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Golf du Mont d'Arbois