22位 · 6間臥室 · 6.5間浴室
Casa Fortuna is a spectacular, 8,000-square-foot villa in the Corridor of Los Cabos. Located within Palmilla Caleta—a luxury community of twenty waterfront villas overlooking the Sea of Cortez—Casa Fortuna enjoys outstanding beach access and breathtaking ocean views, while world-class nightlife and golf are just minutes away. With superb indoor and alfresco living areas and six deluxe bedroom suites accommodating twenty-two, Casa Fortuna is perfect for large family reunions and destination wedding guests.
The villa's design exudes pure Spanish Colonial charm, with a roof of terracotta tile, a charming cupola, and a beautiful stone terrace and veranda. Enjoy luxurious days by the infinite swimming pool, bathing in its shallow sunning section, or relaxing on submerged pedestals along its edge. Prepare delicious meals in the outdoor kitchen, and relish them beneath the pergola. Sip afternoon drinks in the veranda, and take a sunset dip in the hot tub. At night, stay toasty by the two fire pits.
Wide glass doors open to the villa's capacious great room, inviting the ocean breeze and views indoors. Under its soaring ceilings, gather around the fireplace on sumptuous sofas for a fine Mexican cocktail. Prepare epic feasts in the stunning, fully equipped kitchen (beneath the beautiful vaulted ceiling of red brick), and relish them around the ten-person table, illuminated by majestic, wrought iron chandeliers. At night, continue the festivities in the cozy entertainment room.
The six bedrooms include a master suite with king bed and five guestrooms with two queen beds each, all with ensuite bathrooms. The master suite and three of the guestrooms have private terraces. Five of the rooms enjoy ocean views, while the sixth enjoys lovely garden views. Elegant and enchanting, the suites are ideal for afternoon siestas and peaceful nights of seaside sleep.
As part of Palmilla Caleta, Casa Fortuna enjoys privileged access to one of the most beautiful stretches of coast in Los Cabos. Descend to the serene, four-mile-long shoreline of Palmilla Bay, where you'll enjoy swimming, surfing, fishing, and watersports, and may even see migrating whales from Palmilla Point. Beyond Caletas, you're a short drive from the Jack Nicklaus-designed Palmilla Golf Club, as well as several other world-class courses. San Jose del Cabo is just fifteen minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Satellite TV, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Satellite TV, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Satellite TV, Private terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom, Satellite TV, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom, Satellite TV, Ocean view
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Satellite TV, Private terrace, Kitchenette, Garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Water purification system
- Formal dining area
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Infinity swimming pool (heated November through April)
- Alfresco dining
- Barbeque (One full propane tank provided per 7 nights, additional propane at extra cost)
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping service (except Sundays and Mexican Holidays)
- One way airport transfer (up to 10 pax in one vehicle (no golf bags)
- Private security
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Return transfer at additional cost of $95 USD
- Activities and excursions
*Chef Services booked for Christmas or New Years Reservation: Full Service (3 meals per day) for either Chef or Cook are required for the full length of stay
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to the Palmilla Golf Club
- 15 minute drive to San Jose del Cabo
- 20 minute drive to Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course
- 30 minute drive to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 minute walk
- 35 minute drivegolf cou to Cabo San Lucas International Airport (SJD)