6位 · 3間臥室 · 3.5間浴室
The pool at Wai'ula'ula Amenities Center will be resurfaced from September 8th, 2020 - October 1, 2020. During this time, the pool, spa and children's pool will not be accessible. Draining the pool will start the evening of September 7, 2020. The fitness room and BBQ area will be accessible during the pool re-surfacing.
Wai’ula’ula 327 is a sparkling luxury addition to a newly developed area near the Mauna Kea Resort in the great state of Hawaii. This vast three-bedroom villa has been built on the mountain side of Big Island. This vacation rental provides ultimate luxury for guests seeking leisure and sun. With lush foliage all around, Wai’ula’ula 327 is the perfect place to let your cares drift away.
The grounds at this bijou villa feature a private swimming pool with a built-in hot tub. Kick back and enjoy the stunning views of the golf course down to the oceanfront. You will also find a lovely alfresco dining set for six, a barbecue and plenty of sun loungers. Interior perks include an ice maker, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Your reservation includes complimentary access to the amenities at the Wai’Ula’Ula complex including a saltwater infinity swimming pool, hot tub, fitness studio and barbecue facility.
The design of Wai’ula’ula 327 brings the idea of seamless indoor/outdoor living to a crescendo. The open plan moves from the pool deck, to a covered alfresco lounge and dining area right into the great room. The living area includes comfortable seating around a home entertainment unit and a large formal dining area with a glass top table. The adjacent kitchen covers the length of the room and offers a gas burner, stainless steel appliances and an extended center island.
Three exquisite bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and king size beds accommodate up to six guests at this non-smoking villa. Two suites provide alfresco showers, walk-in closet and direct access to the exteriors. High ceilings and overhead fans keep the feelings airy and breezy, with stunning views just outside the window. This villa makes a great bet for a family holiday, a corporate retreat or a special event like a wedding or anniversary.
As if sculpted by the Polynesian goddess Pele herself, Big Island boasts all but two of the world’s known climates. From flowing magma and snow-capped mountain peaks, to lush green rainforests, Pele shows you the beauty of nature’s determination at every turn. In this exciting natural setting, you will find Wai’ula’ula 327, a contemporary villa for travelers who love to head to the beach, surf the waves or tee off at the links.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: W30228294-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
- Ocean view
- Golf course view
SHARED ACCESS TO WAI'ULA'ULA COMPLEX AMENITIES
- Access to recreation center
- Saltwater infinity pool - 6am to 10 pm
- Hot tub - 6am to 10 pm
- Fitness studio
- Barbecue facility
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Access to Mauna Kea Resort amenities
Points of Interest
- 12 miles to Waimea
- 22 miles to Kohala
- 33 miles to Kailua-Kona
- 10 minute drive to Hapuna Beach
- 2 miles to Mauna Kea Beach
- 38 miles to Kahuluu Beach Park
- 7 minute drive to Hapuna Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Mauna Kea Golf Course
- 26 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Kona International Airport (KOA)
Kaunaoa (Mauna Kea) Beach
Kahaluu Beach Park
Hapuna Golf Course
Mauna Kea Golf Course