14位 · 5間臥室 · 7間浴室
With ample privacy provided by lush trees and gardens, this French hillside estate captures amazing views of the Riviera, the perfect background for a special outdoor event. Its five bedrooms, total accommodations for fourteen, and spacious common spaces and yard make it ideal for a wedding or family reunion. Nearby, you'll find several small Riviera villages, rich with vineyards, cafes, boutique shops, and fine French restaurants. And, about an hour away, you'll find one of Frances cultural hubs, Marseille.
Villa Capricorn celebrates the beauty of its construction by showing it off. Massive exposed wood beams support lofty vaulted ceilings. Raw-natural stone columns support those beams, and together they create a completely authentic Riviera atmosphere. The spacious living room is further accented by floor-to-ceiling windows that stretch the length of the room, opening and inviting fresh countryside air and amazing views. While you're enjoying Capricorn's designer furniture and high-end electronics, take a closer look at some of its more intricate features, like wrought-iron railings and lighting fixtures. It is evident that thoughtful care has gone into Capricorn's interior decor and art selection.
Moving outside to the terrace, you'll love dining at the alfresco set, lounging by the swimming pool, and melting stress away in the hot tub. If you're planning on having company, there's lots of parking space. If you're feeling like a quiet night, there's a cozy media room, great for movies with the family.
The French Riviera is home to some of the World's most beautiful historic architecture and natural features. Just a few kilometers away, in Avignon, you can visit the Palais des Popes in the cities center. This ancient palace is protected by medieval stone ramparts and a gorgeous village with cafes, bars, and restaurants lining its narrow stone streets. Travel a little further to Marseille, and you can visit countless museums, art galleries, boutique shops, and so much more. A great place to start is Musee Cantini, which houses several French Riviera-inspired landscapes by Picasso.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Connected to bedroom 2
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Connected to master bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Living area, Located on mezzanine level of bedroom 5
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound Systems
- Wood burning fireplace
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional linen changes
Points of Interest
- 20.8 km to Avignon
- 10 km to L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- 18 km to Cavaillon
- 98 km to Marseille
- 78.2 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 15.9 km to Avignon-Caumont (AVN)