Mas de Lauriere
12位 · 6間臥室 · 6間浴室
Lauriere is an exquisite villa in Provence, situated between Avignon and Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. A traditional mas farmhouse, the villa has been artfully restored to provide modern elegance and amenities, including a swimming pool, high-end chef's kitchen, and air conditioning in all six bedroom suites. Accommodations for twelve guests along with expansive outdoor and indoor living areas create an ideal vacation rental for memorable reunions with family and friends in the countryside of Southern France.
Secluded amid lush gardens and hedges, the villa offers numerous areas for outdoor relaxation, dining, and play. The glimmering swimming pool is framed by a smooth stone terrace lined with chaises longues, parasols, and a covered lounge area with rustic accents. A lush lawn invites games and receptions, while the ample garden patio beside the house is like a private alfresco restaurant, with lovely lounges and tables in the dappled shade of age-old trees and a vine-entwined pergola-ideal for sipping aperitifs and relishing delectable meals in the aromatic air.
Indoors, the villa's thick walls maintain coolness in the summer months and toasty warmth in winter. An open-plan living room welcomes wine tastings by the fire before gathering around the eight person dining table. Stone-paved floors and rustic wood accents harmonize with stylish modern furnishings and light fixtures, exuding an effortless French elegance. The luminous contemporary kitchen with chef-grade appliances and spacious island forms an inspiring laboratory for chefs.
All of Lauriere's six bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms. Five enjoy queen beds while the sixth has two twin beds and a sofa bed. The master suite opens to the terrace and has its own lounge area, as well as a deep soaking tub in its bathroom.
Emerge from the cypress-flanked driveway at Lauriere to explore the towns, vineyards, and forests of Provence. The Papal splendors and famed Roman aqueduct of Avignon are about twenty kilometers away, while the town of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, renowned for its antique dealers, is just ten kilometers away. Savor the melons of nearby Cavaillon and hike the precious terrain of Luberon Natural Regional Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound Systems
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Baby cribs/High chairs
- Gated swimming pool - Heated (May-June, September-October)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Summer kitchen
- Pool house
- Sun loungers
- Ping pong tables
STAFF & SERVICES
- House cleaning: 2 hours (Monday through Friday)
- Pool heating
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional linen changes
Points of Interest
- 20.8 km to Avignon
- 10 km to L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- 18 km to Cavaillon
- 98 km to Marseille
- 78.2 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 15.9 km to Avignon-Caumont (AVN)
Le Thor, 法國