Lux on First
4位 · 2間臥室 · 2間浴室
Charming and cozy, Lux on First brings farmhouse style to downtown Sonoma. This Craftsman-inspired bungalow boasts remodelled luxury interiors and a private backyard, all less than a block from shopping, dining and more at Sonoma Plaza. Invite up to four guests for a relaxed couples’ getaway, a small family holiday or even a one-of-a-kind honeymoon in wine country.
Lush landscaping creates a quiet oasis in the middle of town, where you can lounge by the pool, sip California wine on the sunny deck and prepare meals on the barbecue to serve at the al-fresco table. Lights, a water feature and a fire pit make the backyard feel magical come nightfall.
Glass doors connect the outdoor living areas to the fully equipped kitchen, where a breakfast bar, marble backsplash and farmhouse sink combine function with beautiful form. From there, the living spaces flow in an L shape past a wet bar with a wine cooler, an inviting dining area with seating for six and a pretty sitting room with a gas fireplace and flat-screen TV.
Each of the two bedrooms at this vacation rental has a king bed; one has an en-suite bathroom and the other has access to a hall bathroom. Like the common living spaces, the bedrooms have lovely details such as wall paneling, built-in cupboards and wood floors.
Lux on First is the rare Napa and Sonoma property that’s within walking distance of several attractions. It’s only 2 minutes from the villa to the restaurants, boutiques, historic sites and more around Sonoma Plaza, and a 12-minute stroll to the nearest winery. If you don’t mind taking the car, it’s a short drive to destinations as varied as the Bouverie Wildflower Preserve and the Sonoma Raceway—not to mention several more wineries in between.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to back patio
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Cable television
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Sonoma Plaza
- 5 minute drive to Sonoma Overlook Trail
- 7 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 8 miles to Glen Ellen
- 8 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 11 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 14 miles to Downtown Napa
- 14 miles to Oxbow Public Market
- 19 miles to Oakville
- 22 miles to Santa Rosa
- 25 miles to Saint Helena
- 15 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 29 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 56 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)