10位 · 5間臥室 · 5間浴室
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
Let the ocean views, brilliant sunshine and laid-back lifestyle captivate you at Casa Tropico. Part of the private Punta Ballena community, this Los Cabos vacation rental has an incredible setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez, beach club access and a convenient location in The Corridor area. And with nearly 5,000 square feet of space and five bedrooms, this luxury residence has room for up to ten friends or family members.
From the soothing fountain in the courtyard to the resort-worthy outdoor living areas facing the sea, the design and amenities of Casa Tropico will transport you. Take in the sea views from an infinity pool, loungers and an al-fresco dining area, and put the barbecue and firepit to good use. After sunset, you can cozy up to the indoor fireplace or share photos of your holiday via the house’s Wi-Fi.
A slide-away glass wall separates the terrace from the villa’s great room, allowing both warm breezes and sea views to spill into the living and dining areas. Details like brick ceilings, a stone fireplace and a geometric area rug nod to traditional Mexican style, while soft sofas and a dining table for ten are comfortable and inviting. The separate kitchen is fully equipped and has a convenient breakfast bar.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Casa Tropico and one in a casita; all five have en-suite bathrooms. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with king beds and one with two twin beds. The casita, with its king bed and kitchenette, is perfect for in-laws seeking privacy or a couple wanting a honeymoon-like retreat within the property.
Guests of Casa Tropico are welcome at the nearby Punta Ballena beach club, which has tennis courts, a gym, a spa, restaurants and more. Avid players will appreciate the short drive to the Palmilla Golf Club, a challenging course with gorgeous views. For dining, entertainment and a weekly art gallery stroll, drive into San José del Cabo; for a walk around the marina or a look at the famed El Arco rock formation, drive into Cabo San Lucas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Satellite TV, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Satellite TV, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dinning area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Fire place
- Ice maker
- Coffee maker
- Infinity swimming pool (heated November to April)
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue (One full propane tank provided per 7 nights, additional propane at extra cost)
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
Cook are required for the full length of stay
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping service (except Sundays and Mexican Holidays)
- One complimentary airport to villa transfer up to 10 guests
- Welcome package - chips, salsa and margarita
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional airport transportation
*Chef Services booked for Christmas or New Years Reservation: Full Service (3 meals per day) for either Chef or Cook are required for the full length of stay
Points of Interest
- 5km minute drive to Palmilla Golf Club
- 8km drive to San Jose del Cabo
- 8.5km drive to Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall
- 30km to Cabo San Lucas
- 44.2 km drive to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)