(H) Maui Bliss
14位 · 7間臥室 · 7.5間浴室
As you approach Maui Bliss along its 600 ft driveway, lined with majestic palm trees, you’ll immediately realize that you’re in store for new levels of luxury. The immense seven-bedroom home sits on an 11 acre private estate in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains. You’ll enjoy peace and tranquility in a private setting, but you’ll only be ten minutes from Lahaina.
The villa is designed to make the most of a spectacular ocean view. The rolling lawn, bright tropical gardens, a pool terrace and 2,000 sq ft of covered lanai all face towards the Pacific Ocean, where neighboring islands dot the horizon. A flowing waterfall feature spills over boulders into the free-form pool. Multiple deck chairs and lounge sets are found in the sun and under shelter of a lanai. Light the barbecue and prepare for toughest decision of your vacation: whether to dine under the stars or around the elegant dining table. Ease into the hot tub as the sun sets on another day in paradise.
The main living areas are on the upper level which can be accessed from an indoor staircase or outdoor spiral steps. You’ll find several common areas to gather with your guests, and the layout makes clever use of indoor and outdoor spaces through retractable walls leading out to lanais. The central living area holds leather sofas that face a state-the-art home theater system and an adjacent wet bar is perfect for mixing cocktails. The home is cooled by zone air conditioning, allowing several climates in the same room.
All seven bedrooms are tastefully decorated and feature soft linens, televisions, air conditioning, plus spacious ensuite bathrooms with premium fixtures and fittings. Three bedrooms, including the Master suite, are on the upper floor with quick access to the great room. The remaining three are downstairs and share two living areas and each open onto the back lawn. The seventh bedroom is located in a separate cottage with its own private entrance from outside includes a full kitchen and living space.
From the villa it’s a quick ten minute drive to lively Lahaina Town, where Front Street is lined with shops and restaurants. Lahaina’s many golden sand beaches offer surfing, snorkeling and kayaking, and the region boasts no shortage of nature tours. During the winter, be on the lookout for humpback whales breaching the Pacific. Golfers will find an excellent 36 holes of golf 12 miles North at Kaanapali Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: T-174-193-6640
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted tub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted tub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Indoor dining area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Cable Television
- Smart TV
- Hair dryer
- Ping pon table
- Foosball table
- Swimming pool - Solar heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Water features
- Alfresco shower
- Beach towels
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Baby crib and high chair rental
Points of Interest
- 5 miles to Lahaina town
- 5 miles to Sugar Cane Train Station
- 5 miles to tennis court
- 5 miles to golf course
- 8.5 miles to Whalers village
- 1.6 miles to Launiupoko Beach
- 8.5 miles to Kaanapali Beach and
- 20 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)