Contemporary chalet near Brévent-Flégère
13位 · 6間臥室 · 6間浴室
Chalet Nuit Blanc is a superb alpine villa outside Chamonix village, just a few minutes by car or shuttle from the slopes of Grands Montets. With sublime views of the Mont Blanc massif, fine spa features, and comfortable living areas, the chalet offers a quintessential experience of living in the French Alps. Six bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms include a kid-friendly bunkroom, forming an ideal home base for families. Chef services, daily housekeeping, and shuttle service to the ski slopes are included in the vacation rental.
The chalet's open-concept living area feels at once spacious and warm, with a corner sectional facing the fire, a TV nook, and a beautiful dining table for twelve. An ample deck extends from the living room, inviting you to savor the mountain air and gaze upon the panoramic vistas of the valley and mountains. The fully-equipped kitchen features gourmet appliances, granite countertops, and luminous white appliances in lovely counterpoint to the natural wood paneling and beams.
Downstairs, a cavernous home cinema is perfect for nighttime entertainment, while the sauna will soothe your body after the day's adventure. Behind the villa, a bubbling hot tub beckons you to a delicious dip in the open air.
The top level of the chalet features a spacious king bedroom and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. On the floor below, there are three king suites, one queen suite, and a kids' room with a bunk bed and twin-size bed. Four of the bedrooms have ensuite bath or shower rooms, with shared access to the toilet in the hallway half-bathroom
Chalet Nuit Blanc balances seclusion and convenience in this historic jewel of the French Alps. The renowned piste and powder of Grands Montets ski area is just over one kilometer away, and Balme Vallorcine is less than five kilometers from your door. Drive less than six kilometers for the sublime vistas of Point de vue d'Argentiere, and just under ten kilometers to the rich alpine culture of Chamonix Village.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to exterior
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, television
- Bedroom 6 - Kids Room: Bunk bed & twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
* Please note that bedrooms 1, 2, 4 and 6 have ensuite access to a stand-alone shower or bathtub and a sink only. Toilet access is shared with hallway half-bath. For further details please view chalet floor plan found in images.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Apple TV
- TV projector
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (December 15 to April 21)
- Daily transport to ski hills (December 15 to April 21)
- Chef services (Up to 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners - December 15 to April 21)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5.6 km to Point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
- 6.1 km to Aigulle Verte
- 9.6 km to Chamonix village with restaurants & shops
- 10.3 km to Compagnie du Mont Blanc
- 15.5 km to Mer de GLACE
- 1.4 km to Grands Montets ski slope
- 4.7 km to Balme Vallorcine ski slope
- 16.1 km to Brévent-Flégère ski slope
- 16 .9km to Les Houches ski slope
- 110 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Aiguille des Grands Montets
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
Aiguille du Midi
Mer de Glace