8位 · 4間臥室 · 4間浴室
Villa Suderi is an old and beautiful colonial era house, located in the Sicilian countryside not far from the impressive Selinunte excavations facing the sea and several delightful beaches. You will be enchanted by the quaint Italian charms of Selinunte. The villa is located only a jaunt away from the beaches of Menfi and to Tre Fontane, so you will be perfectly poised for the ultimate Mediterranean holiday.
This villa is surrounded by a wonderful palm tree garden where the infinity swimming pool merges in a brilliant balance with the natural environment. The estate enjoys all around views of the picturesque Mediterranean countryside and offers utmost privacy. Your reservation includes access to a property manager who speaks English and French and will happily attend to all of your questions and requests. Villa Suderi provides all of the modern luxury comforts that make a vacation relaxing and hassle free including a jetted tub, patio, Wi-Fi and DVD player.
The property is set in an expansive, fenced estate where olive trees enrich the various pathways. Rustic, yet modern decor adorns the property, and soft leather couches are a pleasure to curl up on while enjoying a fabulous glass of wine in the inviting living area. The kitchen at Villa Suderi is a chef’s dream. Both homey and practical, the fully equipped kitchen features stone walls, gorgeous wooden doors and a dishwasher.
Enjoy the master bedroom with a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. A total of four bedrooms accommodates eight fortunate guests at Villa Suderi in total Italian resplendence. Each bedroom offers a unique set of charms and the ambience acts as lullaby providing soothing nights of sleep.
The ruins of Selinunte are some of the most impressive of the Ancient Greek world, and the site is one of the most captivating in Sicily. Selinos (as it was known to the Greeks) was once one of the richest and most powerful cities in the world, with over 100,000 inhabitants and an unrivalled temple-building program. With all sorts of activities at your grasp, you can visit archeological sights, nature reserves, museums, beaches and historical sites during your stay at this spectacular Italian villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings
- Dining area with seating for 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Infinity pool (from first week of May to first week of October)
- Jetted tub
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Exit cleaning (Saturdays only)
- Electricity up to 330 kwh per week
- City tax
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
Cook service- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity over 330 kwh per week
- Heating consumption
- Additional change of linen and towels
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Tre Fontane
- 3 km to Castelvetrano
- 10 km to archaeological site of Selinunte
- 15 km to Riserva del Belice
- 20 km to to Mazara del Vallo
- 33 km to town of Gubbio
- 37 km to Sciacca
- 42 km to Marsala
- 46 km to Segesta
- 15 minute drive to Menfi beaches
- 10 km to Selinunte Beach Club
- 10 km to Marinella Beach
- 92 km to Vincenzo Florio Airport – Trapani Birgi (TPS)
- 91 km to Falcone–Borsellino Airport (PMO)