La Corte Malgiacca
10位 · 5間臥室 · 4間浴室
You could use La Corte Malgiacca as a base to explore the Tuscan countryside around the city of Lucca. But given the five-bedroom villa’s restored interiors, lush gardens, saltwater pool with views of olive groves and vineyards, and chef-worthy kitchen, you might not want to leave. Modern luxuries and style make a stay at this property — best for adults and teens over 12 — an unforgettable experience.
La Corte Malgiacca has all the comforts of home and then some, from air conditioning and Internet access to a billiards room and open-concept media room with a two-sided fireplace. Large French doors lead you from the common areas to a plush lawn and al fresco dining area. A short stroll through the garden brings you to the saltwater swimming pool, which has an electric cover.
The villa has been restored with respect for original features like its beamed ceilings and stone walls, but an eye to modern touches like an open plan and sleek finishes. The living spaces deftly combine contemporary artwork and seating with traditional accents like antique chests and fireplace surrounds. The home’s centerpiece is the eat-in kitchen, which has on-trend open shelving and a professional Lacanche stove.
La Corte Malgiacca’s five bedrooms are decorated in restful, neutral shades, and all can be air-conditioned at extra cost. The master bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and there are two bedrooms with double beds and en-suite bathrooms. The fourth and fifth bedrooms have a double bed and two twin beds, respectively, and share a bathroom.
The villa’s rural location offers peace and quiet, but if you need something to cook on that professional stove, look to the grocery store in the village of Gragnano, just over 4 km away. A bank and another supermarket are just under 6 km away in the village of Lunata. For day trips, you can access the highway at Capannori, about 9 km away, or drive to Lucca, 16 km away. Pisa and its airport are about 40 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air-conditioning available
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can make a king), Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3, Air-conditioning available
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 2, Air-conditioning available
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower, Air-conditioning available
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, En-suite with shower only, Air-conditioning available
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Professional Lacanche stove
- Media room
- Flat screen television
- Hi-Fi system
- Laundry room
- Billiard table
- Swimming pool
- Electric pool cover
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service is included 15 hours a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Baby equipment rental
- Air conditioning consumption
Points of Interest:
- 4 km to Gragnano grocery store
- 6 km to:
- Village of Lunata
- 9 km to motorway exit (Capannori)
- 16 km to Lucca
- 40 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.