6位 · 3間臥室 · 3間浴室
Revel in beautiful design and even more beautiful views at 5A Stevens. This modern townhouse has a gorgeously open feel and, with its three bedrooms, space for up to six family members or a group of friends. Its rooms overlook the Queensland coast and the ocean beyond, and its location puts you less than a 5-minute walk from the center of Sunshine Beach.
Soak in the area’s namesake sunshine and take in the ocean views from private outdoor areas with a plunge pool, loungers, barbecue and al-fresco dining for six. For evening entertainment, the house has a media room with a TV and Bose speaker, as well as Wi-Fi; there’s also air conditioning and laundry facilities.
Inside, fold-away glass walls frame the vistas of the water. Leave them closed on cool or windy days, or open them to create one seamless indoor-outdoor living space, where the terrace flows into the open-concept living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The media room is separate, so kids can watch TV while the grown-ups enjoy the luxury of uninterrupted conversation.
This well-appointed vacation rental has one bedroom with a king bed, one bedroom with a queen bed, and one bedroom with two king single beds, which are slightly larger than twin beds. The king and queen bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, while the king single bedroom has access to a hall bathroom.
A holiday at 5A Stevens means you’re only a 4-minute walk from Sunshine Beach, where you can start the day with a coffee at an oceanfront café, lounge on the sand or try surfing in the waves, and finish the evening with a honeymoon-worthy dinner at a restaurant overlooking the water. It’s also a short drive to several other beaches, plus Noosa National Park and two golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Celing fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 King single size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Bose speaker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 8 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 5 km to Noosa National Park
- 7.5 km to Noosa Boathouse
- 15 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 41 km walk to The Wharf Mooloolaba
- 4 minute walk to Sunshine Beach
- 2 km to Alexandria Bay
- 4 km to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 5 km to Little Cove
- 6 km to Tea Tree Bay
- 17 km to Coolum Beach
- 18 km to Yaroomba Beach
- 30 km to Mudjimba Beach
- 28 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 134 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)