Contemporary villa with ocean and mountain views
8位 · 3間臥室 · 3間浴室
This unit is a representation. Decor & design may vary based on availability.
You might just believe in magic after a stay at Maliula Three Bedroom Residence at Timbers Kaua’i. Named for the Hawaiian word that means “enveloping in aloha,” this vacation rental wraps you in views of the gorgeous coastline and dramatic Ha’upu Mountains, luxury amenities and sophisticated style. Best of all, its three bedrooms mean you can invite up to six friends or family members to share the experience.
Your holiday at Timbers Kaua’i begins with an airport transfer and includes a daily buffet breakfast and housekeeping. The villa has its own private lanai with living and dining areas and a barbecue, but you can also stretch out by the shared Maliula pools and hot tub. In the evenings, watch the sunset from the lanai, then flip on the TV, stay in touch via Wi-Fi or pour a glass from the wine fridge.
A nearly wall-to-wall glass door brings the views into the villa’s great room—and gives you the option to open the space to the lanai. The open-concept living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen are bright and modern, with thoughtful details such as hardwood floors and state-of-the-art appliances designed to make your stay a pleasure.
The residence has two master suites on opposite sides of the layout with king beds, and one bedroom just off the great room with two queen beds. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with dual vanities.
Guests of the Maliula Three Bedroom Residence are welcome to use the community’s shared pools and hot tub, and may opt to play on the golf course, take a fitness or sailing class, or join a food or wine tasting event at extra cost. The Ocean Course at Hokuala is the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course on Kauai and has the distinction of having the longest continuous stretch of oceanfront fairways in the state. At less than one mile from home, the Ocean Course is a must-play for any golf aficionados in your group. After a morning on the course, treat yourself to an afternoon on the beach, Ninini, Kalapaki, and Niumalu beaches are all within three miles of the resort. When the sun sets, just two miles from home, you’ll find several beachfront bars, a wide range of restaurants, and exciting dance clubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily Buffet breakfast - maximum 2 guest per bedroom
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- On-property rental cars
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
SHARED ACCESS TO TIMBER'S RESORT AMENITIES
- Access to Kaiholo & Maliula pools
- Maliula barbecue area
- Maliula firepit area
- Maliula rooftop observation deck
- Maliula Lanais with sun loungers
Points of Interest
- 8.4 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 12.9 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 14.9 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 16.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 0.7 miles to The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- 3.9 miles to Puakea Golf Course
- 2 miles to Ninini Beach
- 2.3 miles to Kalapaki Beach
- 2.8 miles to Niumalu Beach Park
- 2.3 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)