Stately villa with Eastern accents near Sandy Lane
8位 · 4間臥室 · 4.5間浴室
Step into your own world of Caribbean elegance at Coco de Mer. This exclusive Barbados retreat has some of the best views in the coveted Sandy Lane Estates—and beautifully designed interiors that redefine tropical luxury. Reserve this refined vacation rental for a memorable family reunion or to celebrate a milestone birthday in style with friends.
Enter the villa through the private front courtyard, cross the bridge over the water feature and step off into your own private haven. Outdoor living areas with an infinity pool, sitting and dining furniture, and a barbecue make it easy to soak in the Caribbean sunshine, while a smart TV and Wi-Fi are on hand to entertain in the evenings. Your holiday also includes the services of a cook, housekeeper and villa manager.
Stunning interiors by Michael Gomes pair hallmarks of island design with Eastern accents for a sophisticated yet welcoming ambience. High ceilings, coral-stone walls and a pair of brilliant red sofas distinguish the living room, and a breakfast nook makes the fully equipped kitchen a particularly inviting place to gather.
There are three bedrooms in the main house at Coco de Mer and one in a cottage; all four have king beds, en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. While the main-house master suite boasts gorgeous views to the sea, the cottage is perfect for couples wanting honeymoon-style privacy.
Guests of Coco de Mer are welcome to use the beach cabana, loungers, umbrellas and more at the Sandy Lane Beach Club on famed Sandy Lane Beach, just a 3-minute drive away. The villa’s St. James location on the island’s west side means you’re also within easy reach of Paynes Bay Beach, Colony Club Beach, the Green Monkey and Old Nine golf courses at Sandy Lane, and shopping and dining in Holetown.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Private balcony with outdoor furniture, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Shared balcony with outdoor furniture, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Safe, Shared balcony with outdoor furniture, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool and garden
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook
- Wine fridge
- Smart television
- Office space
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security system
- Infinity pool - not heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living area
- Gas barbeque
- Koi pond
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook (Food and beverage at extra cost)
- Villa manager
- Use of Sandy Lane Beach Club
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of interest
- 3 minute drive to Sandy Lane - Green Monkey Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Sandy Lane - Old Nine Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Holetown
- 7.6 km drive to Apes Hill Polo Club
- 10 km to Speighstown
- 12 km to Bridgetown
- 3 minute drive to Sandy Lane Beach
- 4 minute drive to Paynes Bay Beach
- 8 minute drive to Colony Club Beach
- 25 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)