6位 · 3間臥室 · 3間浴室
Get to know the Spanish capital from within this central apartment in the heart of Madrid. Each room enjoys characteristics as diverse as the city itself. Let the eclectic collection of Spanish art spark conversation and inspire wonder. When 'you're ready to explore, start with the Royal Palace and Opera House, both are just a few minute's walk from home.
Beneath coffered-ceilings and chandelier lights, Villa II puts 'Spain's artistic flair on display. Summery floral patterns, frescoed-walls, and vibrant textures create an exciting space for a group of friends, family getaway, or business trip. From the Juliet-balcony, 'you'll have a scenic view of the city streets below, and a perfect spot to sip your morning espresso and plan out the day.
Whether 'you're hosting a family dinner or just grabbing a quick bite before a night on the town, Villa 'II's kitchen has everything 'you'll need. The open concept living room contains the formal dining area, with seating for six, as well as the lounge, and Smart TV. On nights in, stream a few episodes of a new series while you sip a glass of local wine.
After snapping a few pictures at the Royal Palace of Madrid, drive 10 minutes to take a stroll around El Retiro Park. If 'you'd like to learn a little about 'Spain's artistic past, visit the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, displaying works from the 13th-century on.
Or, spend the afternoon explore the Prado Museum, 'Spain's national art museum, which is 10 minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe, Television, Air conditioning, Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Juliet balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Table with seating for 6
- Smart TV
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minutes walk to Royal Palace of Madrid
- 9 minutes drive to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- 10 minutes drive to El Retiro Park
- 10 minutes drive to Prado National Museum
- 7.2 km to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- 23 km to Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport (MAD)
Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
Royal Palace of Madrid
步行 8 分鐘
Museo del Prado
El Retiro Park
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium