略過以前往內容

Large Garden Cottage Downtown Mill Valley

Hilde出租的整間客用住房
2位1間臥室2張床1間衛浴
整套房源
你可以獨享整套客用住房。
深度清潔
此房東承諾遵守 Airbnb 的深度清潔五步驟。
自助入住
使用密碼鑰匙盒自助入住。
Hilde是超讚房東
超讚房東是經驗豐富、評價超高的房東,致力為房客提供最棒的住宿體驗。
Our spacious (app. 850 sqft +) and charming garden cottage is a complete little house in an oasis-like setting with full privacy. The location in the Sycamore and Boyle Park neighborhood is in ideal walking distance to downtown Mill Valley, nearby shops, parks & restaurants.

房源空間
Please note for short term rentals: Mill Valley requires a total of 12% additional taxes on top of the airbnb rental amount for short term rentals (stays less than 30 nights). This will be shown on your invoice as a separate line item.

Please email me prior to a reservation request to see if the space is available - ideally with a short description of yourself and the purpose of your trip since I feel much more confident renting to someone I know rather than to a complete stranger ;-).

This is a completely freestanding small house (app 850sf+), not only an attached 'studio/apartment': 1 bedroom, one large living room with fireplace (for decoration only, not functional!), an extra sun room, and a separate dining room connected to the large chefs kitchen. Enjoy beautiful hardwood floors, a bathtub and a sweet and private outdoor seating space with BBQ.

就寢空間

臥室1
1 張 1.5 米寬雙人床、1張沙發床

有提供的服務與設備

廚房
無線網路
路邊有免費停車位
有電視,並可觀賞一般第四台
洗衣機
乾衣機
庭院或陽台
後院
吹風機
冰箱

選擇入住日期

新增旅行日期,查看確切價格
入住
選取日期
退房
選取日期

5星中的5.0星,來自38則評價

乾淨度
準確性
溝通
位置
入住
性價比

住宿地點

米爾谷、加州、美國

The house is across from Boyle Park with public tennis courts and a wonderful playground. It is located in the middle of two of Mill Valley's most desirable neighborhoods, Sycamore and Boyle Park, and in easy walking distance to downtown Mill Valley with its many shops, local businesses and restaurants.

房東:Hilde

加入時間:2012年3月
  • 111 則評價
  • 身分已驗證
  • 超讚房東
Originally from Cologne, Germany but have lived all over the place. I have lived in Belgium, spend a year in France as Au pair, worked for a year in South Africa, and then a couple of years in Munich and Frankfurt. Since 2004 I have been living in the US (New York and San Francisco) with my husband Markus and two children Alexander and Renee Sophie. My children are 6 and 9 years old and very sweet 90% of the time. The other 10%, oh well... We are easy going, down to earth and humorous people who are into sports, like to spend time outdoors and love pets. In 2012 we fulfilled a longtime dream and bought and remodeled a beautiful 4br, 2400sf house in Tahoe Dollar Point which allows us to spend time with friends and family while having fun at the lake. Though Lake Tahoe is mostly known for it's world class skiing and the olympic ski resort in Squaw Valley (yes, we love that too!), personally, we almost enjoy the place even more during the summer since there are so many things to see and do besides skiing. We try to be good guests and to treat other people's property respectfully and expect the same from our guests. Should there ever be a problem please talk to us and I am sure we can always sort it out and hopefully make it right!
Originally from Cologne, Germany but have lived all over the place. I have lived in Belgium, spend a year in France as Au pair, worked for a year in South Africa, and then a couple…
房東搭檔
  • Markus
住宿期間
We are available if need be and happy to help but are generally aiming to give our guests as much privacy as possible (often the only time we see our guests is if we happen to park in the driveway at the same time - the location of the cottage is very private since it's set in the back of the property).
We are available if need be and happy to help but are generally aiming to give our guests as much privacy as possible (often the only time we see our guests is if we happen to park…
Hilde是超讚房東
超讚房東是一批經驗豐富、深獲房客好評的房東,全心為房客提供超棒的入住體驗。
  • 語言: English、Deutsch
  • 回覆率: 100%
  • 回覆時間: 1小時內
為了確保您的付款安全,切勿透過Airbnb網站或應用程式以外的方式進行匯款或聯絡。

注意事項

《房屋守則》
入住時間:下午3:00後
退房時間:上午10:00
自助入住方式:密碼鑰匙盒
不適合兒童和嬰幼兒
禁止吸煙
不允許攜帶寵物
不允許舉辦聚會和活動
健康與安全
承諾遵守 Airbnb 的深度清潔流程。 顯示更多內容
適用 Airbnb 社交距離指南和其他防疫指南
一氧化碳警報器
煙霧警報器
押金 - 如果您對房源造成損壞,您可能需支付最高$22125的押金
退訂政策