Come and stay with Vas (left) and Corey (right) in vibrant and well positioned Fortitude Valley - the place to stay in Brisbane. You will enjoy your own private room, queen sized bed and private ensuite bathroom attached directly to your room. We are dynamic and knowledgeable hosts that will make your stay in Brisbane memorable and enjoyable.
Long term bookings welcome!
• Bed – Queen-size bed with white linen
• Bathroom and toilet – private ensuite attached directly to your room, integrated bath tub with complimentary muscle soak and bubble bath to help you unwind
• Super powerful 2200w Phillips ionic hair dryer with concentrator and diffuser
• Complimentary toiletries – in case you forget something
• Power and USB sockets – plenty throughout room and bathroom
• WiFi – complimentary, high speed (NBN) and unlimited, go nuts
• Desk – with chair and lamp
• TV – 24" full HD television with integrated DVD player, crystal clear reception of all free-to-air channels, can be used as a computer monitor
• Wardrobe – with wooden hangers
• Bedroom doors can be locked from inside of room only
• All windows are fitted with security screens
• 100% light block out curtains
• Alarm clock radio with light dimmer
• Powerful ceiling fan with remote control
• Free reserved parking available for our guests (please organise prior to arrival)
• Located on the top floor of apartment complex, with easy lift access
• Two bedroom apartment split over two levels in a mezzanine style, our room and bathroom are upstairs away from shared areas
• Complimentary teas (including herbal), coffee (instant, plunger, stovetop), hot chocolate, milk
• Full kitchen including fridge, oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, NutriBullet
• Large balcony with views across Fortitude Valley to Mount Coot-tha and surrounding mountains
• Excellent aspect with sunset views
• Shared areas of the apartment have air conditioning
• Fully functioning laundry with washing machine (complimentary detergents), dryer, laundry sink, steam iron and ironing board
• Comfortable and modern furnishings and relaxing lounge room
• Five level resort style apartment complex
• Secure entry with intercom and CCTV cameras for added safety and security
• Elevator to all floors
• Swimming pool (we provide towels) complete with sun beds, tables and chairs
• Heated spa for year-round enjoyment
Guests are welcome to access all parts of the apartment's lower level which includes balcony, lounge room, kitchen and laundry. Guest room is located conveniently next to front door.
The apartment complex pool, spa, gym and sauna can be accessed during the hours of operation.
We will always provide you with an overview of your room, our apartment and the apartment complex. The level of interaction from there is entirely dependent on the guest. We are always happy to help, but equally appreciate the need for our guests to have their own space. Our apartment is spread over two levels, meaning there should be more than enough room for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
We are a fun, welcoming and considerate couple who you will enjoy staying with. We welcome people from all cultures and backgrounds here to our city – Brisbane! We love to travel, meet new people, have new experiences and enjoy cuisine from all over the world. We are passionate and proud of our city. Brisbane is a warm and welcoming place with lots to see and do. We would like to ensure you have a memorable and safe trip.
We have used Airbnb all over the world and have had some truly amazing experiences. It is our aim to provide you with a similar experience here in our home city.
Lost keys will incur a $75AUD fee as they need to be specially sourced.
No smoking is permitted in your room, the apartment or the common area of the apartment complex. Smoking is only permitted on the apartment's balcony with the doors closed (ash tray provided).
Hi it's Vas here (left in the photo) and Corey (right). We are a fun loving couple who enjoy life to its fullest. We are always welcoming, friendly and hospitable we enjoy hosting others and using Airbnb when we travel.
We enjoy visiting new places, trying new things and having diverse and exciting experiences.
We welcome guests to our amazing home city of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. Our place is in a central location where you can walk to great restaurants, bars and be close to attractions. This is what makes our place in Brisbane an ideal location for visitors.