The National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo 国立西洋美術館(Kokuritsu Seiyō Bijutsukan) / Walk 10 min.
* JR Ueno Sta. (Iriya exit) / Walk 3 min.
* Tokyo Metro Ginza Line,Hibiya Line Ueno Sta. / Walk 5 min.
* Keisei Line Keisi-Ueno Sta. / Walk 10 min.
* Asakusa Sta. / Walk 15 min.
* The room is very clean.
* I lend the pocket Wi-Fi free.
Towels, slippers and toothbrushes for the number of people prepare.
Please contact me if you have a problem during a stay.
I cope immediately.
I've never been a cancellation from me,so please don't worry booking my apartment.
Pocket Wi-Fi : Capacity is unlimited but to use more than 3 GB in 3 days and will slow the speed next day. (It's possible to watch "YouTube".)
* Please the inside of the room takes off shoes.
* Please keep voice down at night.
* Please be quiet in common area such as corridor and the elevator, and around the building.
* Please don't throw away cigarette butts & garbage of around the building.
* Please return the room key to the mailbox at the time of check-out.
* Please turn off the air conditioner/heater when you're out.
* Please put garbage in the veranda.
* The room is non-smoking. (Only veranda is available)
* Pocket Wi-Fi is lent free.
* Please don't take home a cable of pocket Wi-Fi by mistake.
* Please don't flush except toilet paper in the toilet.
* Enjoy Tokyo!
My name is Akira.
I have some apartments around Ueno, Akihabara, Shinjuku and Minato-ku area.
If there are a question, a request, etc., please give me a message.
I return the reply as soon as possible.
I hope everyone makes a good memory with travel of Tokyo.
Thank you so much!
" O・MO・TE・NA・SHI "