Simple pleasures are the attraction at this calm country retreat. Wander around the property in the fresh evening air. Take in panoramic views with the small church in the distance. The B&B is quiet, private and inviting. Located in the township of Taradale, the Olive Branch B&B provides an ideal base-camp for exploring central Victoria, close to Malmsbury, Kyneton & Castlemaine. Short drive to Mt Macedon, Hanging Rock, Daylesford & Bendigo. My place is good for couples and families (with kids).
Set amidst a small orchard and olive grove, the Olive Branch Bed & Breakfast provides all the comforts of home.
- Quiet, private, completely separate cottage accommodation
- A fully self-contained kitchen
- Double bedroom with ensuite
- A comfortable fold-out sofa bed in living area for additional couple or children
- A private verandah with BBQ
- Separate pet accommodation is available
If the quiet life appeals to you, this is the spot. There's only the birds to distract you as you relax in the morning, enjoying a full breakfast that you've prepared yourself from quality ingredients provided. The air is fresh and clean, no big city pollution, and less than an hour and a half from Melbourne. Stroll through the gardens, feel the city tension fall away.
Ron and Laima are available to help with local information.
Short drive from great country restaurants and wineries in Malmsbury, Kyneton and Castlemaine.
- Pets allowed however not in the B&B. A pet enclosure is available for pets at no charge. - Yes
- Fold out sofa bed available for second couple or children. -Yes
- Cot and high chair available at no charge. - Yes
- Price inclusive of full breakfast provisions (ready to cook yourself). Yes
We are a local couple, living in Taradale for the past 15 years. We have operated the Olive Branch B&B for that amount of time too - with many enjoying our little cottage and the surrounding area.
We have a love for Central Victoria and are more than happy to share our local knowledge - just ask.