(Edit: Had this formatted for bullet list, but seems airbnb.com removes the formatting. I apologize if hard to read.)
• Economical for weekend rate vs the hotels downtown
• Get the whole house
• Great location. 1/2 block to RTA bus stop if you decide to use public transit. (like a 3m walk)
- Felt safe. Enjoyed the quaint area of Detroit Shoreway/Ohio City. This place is super close to the Ohio City market and Great Lakes Brewing Company if you're in to that.
• Furniture very comfortable
- The couch: I'm over 6ft and the couch easily allows me to lay full out, which oftentimes isn't the case.
- The Bed: Extremely comfortable. Adjustable. Some of the best sleep/rest we've had in a great while. The linens, etc were hotel quality.
- Really nice counter tops
• No Microwave at the time of this post. Just know that. I did not try to cook anything with the stove, so no comment on that.
First off, I am very easy to please. Just know that. For us, this was an excellent stay and we really only needed a place to sleep and not break the bank! We spent majority of our time exploring and doing activities/events around the city and really only slept at the location. We didn't even turn on the TV. The only thing is the curb appeal of the place isn't up to par, but the owner lists in the post that he has plans to renovate. If you're someone who always finds the negative or are overly critical, you may wish to stay somewhere else.
Speaking of the owner. He was very knowledgeable of the area, had great tips and suggestions on places to eat/check out, and was nice + flexible with us!