Two story penthouse with panoramic Beijing view and outdoor deck.
One of the extremely rare apartments in Beijing to have a rooftop patio. When we're here we love sitting outside, watching the sun set over the city, BBQing and drinking ginger spiced rice wine. All from the 25th floor of the building.
There are two beautiful bedrooms. One right off the patio and one with a stunning panoramic bird's eye view of the city.
There are two comfortable funky living rooms. A quiet cozy library full of books. And a fully stocked modern kitchen.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
You can use the entire house. You're welcome to read any book in the library. Just put it back when you leave. There's usually beer in the fridge. You can drink it. There's booze. Have some if you want but don't overdo it.
If we are in the city we might drop by to take care of a few things but for the most part the place is yours.
To orient you: Beijing is the size of Los Angeles or London. It's organized in concentric ring roads that circle the city. Tiananmen Square in the center, then expanding out, 2nd ring road 3rd ring road, all the way to 6th ring. Most city life is concentrated in east Beijing, between 2nd and 4th ring. Our home sits on the south corner of that - right off 2nd ring road - with easy access to markets restaurants, museums, sites etc.
1) We have neighbors. Keep the golden rule in mind.
2) You CAN smoke on the patio but NOT in the house. (And don't think you can get away with it because no one can see you. I will smell it.)
3) You CAN host small gatherings but DON'T throw big parties.
4) The electric kettle is for heating WATER only
5) WASH dishes or pots you use and put them back.
6) When you leave put all the towels you used in the USED TOWELS basket in the kitchen next to the washing machine.
7) You MAY NOT use our home as a shooting location for movies, TV dramas, advertisements or photo shoots without our permission. You MAY of course take normal family photos and videos.