Our house is perfectly positioned in the heart of Carlingford/Epping. Benefiting from a northerly aspect you will enjoy the relaxing surroundings giving you a home feel.
★Few steps to Carlingford Shopping Center
★Bus stop 300m
★Closed to Carlingford & Epping Train Station
★ Sydney CBD: 30mins by car|45 mins by bus & train
★ Short drive to Epping, Eastwood, Macquarrie, Parramatta, North Rock
★Compliment WiFi & Parking on/off-street
★ Ideal for 1 guest/ 2 guests must confirm before booking
If you would like to book our room please make sure you and your companion travelers read our listing fully and that our place is a good fit for your trip.
Please read the description,notes and house rules all the way to the end and you'll find the 'secret code phrase'. ***You MUST include this in your first message to show that you've actually read all .
Our HOUSE: the neat and tidy brick house is featuring 3 bed rooms with freshly new painting, wooden floors and carefully selected with fully furnished with everything you will need for a comfortable and worry-free stay. We make sure all guests have a safe, clean & enjoyable stay, just like at home.
The LOCATION: it is located in prime location of Carlingford/ Epping, 20 km- easy 30 minute drive from the center of Sydney or 45 mins from public transport. It is easily accessible as there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants and coffee shops situated right on your door step - literally crossing the street, you will be in Carlingford shopping center.
• Woolworths and Coles opens till 11pm .
• Some Food Court counters open till 9 pm.
• Target, Fitness First Gym, Medical Center and Community Center.
• 2 closed bus stops and locate between 2 train stations Epping and Carlingford.
The GUEST ROOM: is cozy,well-presented and inspired by Scandinavian design, the room is designed with a minimalist yet chic concept which is perfect for a short or long term stay.
***The room ideal for a single guest, if you have two guests, MUST confirm with us before booking and adding second guest is extra $10 per day.
We have updated a new look for this room and it features
• The room has door lock which is secured your privacy.
• Brand new Double size with clean sheet, quilt with fresh quilt cover, two pillows and two European pillows and extra blanket at the start of your stay and changed weekly for long term guests.
•The mattress with high resilience foam and a top layer of latex which moulds to your body and keep your spine straight.
• Brand new desk and chair for friendly work space.
• Brand new desk lamp and digital alarm.
• A chest drawer. If you are looking for hanging clothes, behind the door has some hooks and we provide hangers for you too.
• Fresh clean towels, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel .
• A basket is available in the bedroom to store clothes to be washed.
• Fan/Heater will provide if needed.
• Please take off your shoes in the hallway when you entering to the house. Japanese Slippers will be provided to you during your stay.
You are welcome to access all shared facilities: living area, kitchen, balcony, backyard, and bathroom. While you're here you're our guest and housemate and we want you to feel as comfortable as you would in your own home.
It is set up to be used and there's some great local supermarkets, butchers for great produce in walking distance. It features 2 refrigerators, electric stove, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and fully stocked dishes and cookware.
•If you do want to cook, just remember to clean up after yourselves.
•Please consider no strong smell cooking and no cooking after 9 pm.
•Compliment tea and coffee during your stay.
• Guest may store food in the fridge and cupboard at designated area.
You are welcome to use the washing machine and clothes line during your stay , please start from 9 am-2 pm only and max 2 loads per day.
LIVING ROOM: a comfortable living room with couch and TV which opens out onto a spacious balcony. The house also has wireless WiFi.
•Backyard area can be used by guests to relax and enjoy the outdoors
BATHROOM: shared bathroom.
The house has 1.5 bathroom, bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as separate toilet.
•There will also be space in the bathroom for you to store your toiletries in the cupboard.
★ That's most of the house, except our room, other private guest room as we also lease on Airbnb and the Garage.
PARKING: 3 options for parking
• There's also parking for one guest car on the property. We have two Airbnb listings,the on-site guest parking is on a first-come, first served basis. Please don't park on our grass, it happened quite sometimes and some spots are already damaged.
• Free street parking from 6 pm to 8.30 am (Mon-Wed and Fri). 9 pm to 8.30 am (Thursday only), Saturday after 12 noon, Sunday all day.
• Right outside of Carlingford court car park (literally crossing our house) has 2 car spots and most of the time they are empty. You can leave the car there without paying ticket.
***Make sure you do not leave any valuable items, we do not responsible for the loss.
We both work full time including weekend and due to work commitment, we have to stay at work until mid night sometimes. Therefore, the guests who book instantly without a day notice, please confirm immediately and allow us to have at least one hour to come back home and greet you.
We prefer to greet you personal and talk face to face. The lock box is used for Emergency only and will let you know in advance if we are unable to greet you at home.
But when we are at home, we prefer to get a beer and watch movie, you are more than welcome to join us in living room.
We will enjoy interacting and showing you around if you want .Otherwise make yourselves at home and we will understand you want your own space and privacy too.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US KNOW ABOUT YOUR PLANNED ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME.
As we work full time including weekend and not always finish before 4 pm, and besides work we also have another things to do and not all the time we are at home.
We are appreciated if you can let us know when your estimated arrival time and close to our house, it will help us to organize work and come back to welcome you to our house.
Check in is after 4 pm until 10 pm . Checkout is 12 noon
For the guest who book instantly without a day notice, please confirm immediately and allow us to have at least one hour to come back home and greet you.
Please be aware of we do list two separate listings that may be make you confuse. Please read carefully the type of the bed and number occupancy in each listing.
If you have 3-4 guests want to stay, please let me know as we can arrange 2 guest rooms for you, please take a look at our other listing "Warmth and Inviting Room in the Heart of Carlingford" www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/16020992
For the security purposes, we request to check your ID or passport when you arrive.
Our location is 22km - a minimum of 30 minutes' drive - without traffic away from Sydney.
Car rental is HIGHLY recommended as public transportation can be unreliable.
If taking the bus / train, it is approximate 45-60 min ride if trains are on schedule.
Please ensure you are familiar with AirBnB Payment and Cancelation policies. You don't need to provide any money to me directly, the AirBnB system handles all of this. To have further infomation , please call to AirBnB support centre.
Finally, COMMUNICATION is very important to us. Your safety, security and comfortable stay are all of our concern and we will do whatever we can to ensure your quality of the stay that match with the price. PLEASE help us by letting us know as soon as you feel unhappy with the cleanliness of the house, the quality of the room or feeling unsafe. It is crucial in term of helping us to improve your experience.
Thank you. Jarek & Christine
We are glad that you are here !
Although we don't like having so many rules, we do need to implement these additional rules in order to ensure everyone's comfort and safety.
Our #1 RULE is to treat our house as if it were your own house.
Check in: after 4pm
Check out: before 12 noon
1. Smoking & Illegal activities: illegal drugs, drunk, party is definitely not permitted in the room or house. Smoking only outside please - ashtrays in the back balcony.
2. Cleanliness: Please respect that this is a private property and not a hotel. We do endeavor to keep it clean and well presented, however there is not a daily maid service. We ask that our guests respect our property and leave the house/ all shared areas and room neat and tidy during your stay and departure.
•Kitchen and Dining Area: please clean up after cooking, wash the dishes and place them back in cabinet. No cooking after 9pm please.
•Bathroom and Toilet: make sure you do not leave anything behind, such as: hairs, , diaper,paper (URL HIDDEN) the toilet and it would caused drain damage and you must pay for plumping cost.
•Guest’s room: make sure your room is reasonably clean and tidy all the times. Please empty all bins and take rubbish with you. You can place rubbish in main bins in the driveway.
•Do not keep food in the room - being a humid and hot city we need to really keep on top of the bugs around here. Tea and toast in bed is fine, but if you're eating a meal please use the dining table.
•In case of moving table, chair and luggage, please lift it up and should not dragged on wooden floor.
•Long term guests (guests stay over than 7 days):
Please empty your bins every Sunday evening, put in the main bins , where are right in driveway.
We are happy to change your linen every week, but if you want to do by yourself , the linens are in the drawer/closet.
We do not do cleaning service while you stay with us, if you want to clean your room, we have cleaning products, brooms are in back balcony will help you.
3. Noise : feel free to stay out as late as you want and enjoy Sydney, but try to keep the noise to a minimum when you come home. Courtesy to us and other guests you are sharing the house with, we request that access to all common areas and your room must be kept to minimum after 10pm-8am.
**No late night shower after 10pm, given that plumbing and motor noises will disturb other guests or occupants in the house.
4. Number of Guests: to help us and other guests feel secure, please don't invite extra people over during your stay. The room is just for the people specified in your original booking.
5. Electricity and Water: do not leave heater or fan or lights on when you leave. Conserve electricity and water usage. Please limit showers no maximum 7 minutes and watch your use of power.
6. Lock up and Security: you MUST ensure that all doors and windows are locked before you go out. Please be mindful of not losing the set of keys to our house and to your room. **We will charge guests $150 for changing whole set of all door locks.
•Your vehicle: lock your vehicle and do not leave any valuable items. We are not responsible for your loss.
7. Damaged or Broken: Things break and get damaged it is a fact of life, we are understanding to these things, so please tell us before you leave or straight after so we can sort it out before it goes straight to the 'deposit' stage.
8. Safety: The front and back yard is made up of stairs and balconies which can get slippery when it rains and require you to wear non- slippery shoes. Be careful and watch where you are going at all times, particularly during wet weather.
9. Check out: 12 noon. Please firmly check out 12 noon. In the situation you would like to have late check out, it must pre- arrange days notice. Fees will apply.
HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
***To prove that you've read them please include the following phrase in your booking message - COMPLETE
My name is Christine . I was born and raised in Hanoi - Vietnam. I finished my degree and master in Melbourne , and decided to move to Sydney 4 years ago. My partner Jarek, has Polish background , is also my co-host.
New listing on AirBnB but both of us are lucky to have experiences in hospitality field so many years as I work as hospitality specialist. Jarek my partner, was a sous chef in Poland,England and Australia for the last 13 years, but now he is happy on his new career in development construction site.
We can't live without good food, nice cold beer, laughter, friends and family. Also we love travelling, explore around, and sharing our thought about cars.
Once you already stay with us, we are becoming friends, and do not hestitate to come to say : Czesc - Xin Chao - Hello/Hi anytime with us.
And it is our pleasure to welcome you to our home !
If you are a new Airbnb member, we have a few recommendations for what we like before we approve a reservation from you. These three steps can be done by going to the main page after you login, click on your name on the top menu for a drop down menu. Select 'Edit Profile', and then:
1. Submit a photo of yourself on your profile.
2. Submit a phone number (mobile), email address and verify some form of identification [See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID .
3. Fill out information about yourself so we know who to expect.
If you are yet to join Airbnb, but are just browsing our place for an affordable place to stay in Carlingford/Epping, well you should follow this link: www.airbnb.com.au/c/vananhl27 to join up. You will get some free Airbnb travel credit for your second trip and we'll get some Airbnb travel credit too.