Nice single room, bright, very quiet and intimate. Share bathroom with other guest room. Very spacious house and decorated with very good taste. Located in the heart of Madrid, between the cool neighborhoods of Malasaña and Chueca. In a strategic place of shopping and leisure, in the popular street of Fuencarral, two minutes walk from the Gran Via. Many museums and typical places of interest pretty close, such as Puerta del Sol, Museums (Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen), Plaza Mayor, Palacio.
I care a lot about the comfort of my guests. I guarantee a quiet, spacious, modern, clean, bright and comfortable place to rest after a hard day of sightseeing. It is a house with much peace and in the best location of all Madrid.
The appartment is located in a renovated historic building in the center of Madrid, our guests should know that it is a third floor and there is no elevator.
We are located between the neighborhoods of Malasaña and Chueca. In a strategic place for everything.
The whole area is pedestrianized, making it a very quiet street with no traffic or people noise.
Many fashion shops, supermarkets, trendy cafes, terraces, bars and cool clubs nearby
The two inner-city barrios of Malasaña and Chueca are where Madrid gets up close and personal. Here, it’s more an experience of life as it's lived by madrileños (people from Madrid) than the traditional traveller experience of ticking off from a list of wonderful, if more static, attractions. These are barrios with attitude and personality, barrios where Madrid's famed nightlife, shopping and eating choices live and breathe and take you under the skin of the city.
The guest profile that i am looking for my home, is a person who basically comes to enjoy the city.
Profile as a tourists, also, all who come for some work.
The reason is that i spend a lot of time at home working.
- Check in from 1pm till 10pm. But you must notify me of your exact arrival time
- Check out till 11pm.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Eat take away food or food that can stain inside the room is not allowed
- The room and the house access is for the person or two persons who book it, don't invite.
- Energy Conservation.
* The lights that are not in use should be off.
* The radiator have an automatic program on and off, not manipulate it.
* Be considerate with your shower time and duration and keep in mind that you are sharing the house with more people. It is appreciated not to shower after 11pm, or before 8am, it is a bathroom located between two rooms and the noise produced by the shower can affect the rest times of other guests and the host. If you need to take a shower during this time period, you should consult me first.
- The kitchen is only for use the basic stuff and to prepare something simple, don´t meals, Cooking is not allowed. Before 9am and After 10pm the kitchen will be close for guest. For reservations of one and two nights there is no availability of the kitchen.
- You will have your own set of keys so that you are independent, but please take care of them, if you lose or don't give us back the keys, you should to pay for a new key set 15EUR. This will be reclaimed through airbnb.
- Please don´t go up or lower your suitcases by dragging the stairs, We want to avoid damaging it and disturbing it with the noise it produces. If you need help with your luggage, to go up or down, i will gladly help you.
Please use the stairs of the building in silence, especially at night.
- Please don´t take my room like a hotel room
- The lounge is a private area for my leisure and work time.