Thanks a lot for your review. I am sorry and a little surprised to read your observations.
From my side I can say:
1) My apartment received 47 guests’ reviews on AirBnb, in which the 89% of the guests gave me 5 stars for the cleanliness;
2) If you were not satisfied how the apartment was cleaned, you could contact me in the day of your arrival (you had my mobile phone number and you also knew that I am living in the same building, so you could easily find me). I would immediately send a cleaning agency to solve the problem.
3) For the towels, as I have already said in my public review, you have contacted me two days after your arrival, telling that the towels were smelling from the beginning. Here again, why did you wait for so long to say me this? I gave you 24 fresh towels in 2 hours after your request.
4) The apartment is in an old historical building and the hardwood floor (which was not yet completely renovated) shows small scratches in some places, which are normal sign of wear.
5) The apartment was not locked up, but as there are many windows you could easily ventilate it.
6) I do understand that you might have an extremely high expectations from the point of view of the cleanliness, which, of course, is a very important issue. I am charging a cleaning fee and I do not pretend at all that my guests leave the apartment cleaned (I want them just to enjoy their vacations). However, you left a whole kitchen full of dirty dishes, pots, and pans with burnt food inside, like we never found during our hosting experience, which is not in line with so high cleaning standards.