We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Nana Bear is Comfortable & Cozy 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Log Cabin located in the Heart of Pigeon Forge.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- 40" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- 30" & 32" Flat Screen TVs in Bedrooms
- New Sleeper Sofa w/t Memory Foam Mattress
- Community Pool / Steps from Cabin!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- WiFi / Internet Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Dining Room Table Seating for 4
- Covered Porch with Furniture
- Within Walking Distance to Several Local Attractions
- Short Drive to Dollywood - 6 miles
- Short Drive to Gatlinburg - 10 miles
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS - Sleeps (6)
Master Bedroom - 1st level Bedroom with Queen Bed and 32" Flat Screen TV - Shares Hall Bath with Stand up Shower
Guest Bedroom - 2nd level Loft Bedroom with Queen Bed and Bathroom with Stand up Shower / 30" Flat Screen TV
- New Living Room Sleeper Sofa w/t Memory Foam Mattress
Looking for a Comfortable & Cozy Log Cabin that is private, yet still close to all the action? Look no further than Nana Bear! This cabin makes the perfect Pigeon Forge base camp. This wonderful 2BR/ 2BA Log Cabin is centrally located close to all that Pigeon Forge has to offer. You are within walking distance to shops, restaurants, shows, and attractions like Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Theater, WonderWorks, Hard Rock Cafe and the new Titanic Museum!
Relax and unwind after a day of shopping and fun in the Jacuzzi Hot Tub or go hangout poolside at the community pool. Guests have seasonal access to the pool, which is just steps away from the cabin! During those Fall and Winter months, you can curl up on the couch by the warmth of the fireplace and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate! Your family will love this Cozy Cabin and will want to come back for years to come!