* My house is close to all attractions yet in a serene neighborhood across from the river. It is newly renovated and fully stocked to provide a quality AIRBNB experience
* Welcome to enjoy FREE breakfast/ Wifi/ Cable TV and Parking
* Can WALK to National Harbor, GAYLORD, MGM, Tanger Outlet, all 0.5mi or less. Feel tired? Uber for 1-3mi, costs ~$10.
* Downtown DC and Reagan Airport are just 10mi away.
* Oldtown, VA across the bridge right by house.
* My place is good for all, no discrimination!
This room is a renovated single bedroom with a shared bathroom. It has an Ikea Brimnes DAYBED w/nightstand, an armchair, closet, hangers, desk &chair, iron&iron board in laundry room, shared bathroom w/towels, shower kit and a hairdryer.
* Dates not available or need extra room? Please check my other 2 rooms;
* Need the entire house for family or business gathering?
FREE breakfast consists cereals, oatmeals, bagels, c.cheese, tea, coffee, milk, fruit, OJ, snack, and water, all provided in the kitchen. Can use any cooking or dining utensils and appliances.
Entire living room with dining set, FREE cable TV(Xfinity) and WI-FI, all kitchen appliances, laundry room, garden with hammocks, patio with dining set and a grill, FREE parking space on driveway or street.
Please clean shared areas, appliances, etc after your use, just as you would like to find them at first place.
I am available for your needs when I am home, if not you can reach me by phone or email.
* If you see anything missing or need anything or have a question please ask me first.
* I would love to hear your comments and suggestions during your stay to improve your experience and do my best to provide 5* service.
* I give space to my guests but if you want to we can have a chat over a cup of tea as well :-)
As a traveler myself I know it is sometimes hard to check-in or check-out at set times.
* I will try my best to accommodate earlier check-in OR later check-out whenever possible. If you need to leave your items for extra few hours, again I can try to help.
- I prefer not to hold security deposit upfront, but if anything stolen or harmed in anyway the expenses will be charged to the guest through Airbnb Resolution Center.
- Please respect other guests' privacy and right to use common spaces as well and leave them clean/tidy.
- Would appreciate if you limit the use of shoes in the house. Comfy slippers provided in each room for your comfort.
- NO visitors or extra guests, only paid guests allowed in the house.
- It's a family friendly neighborhood, please arrive and leave quietly at night.
Hope those are not much to ask and can enjoy your stay:-)
We met with Airbnb first time in 2015 in Scotland and loved it! So I thought why not try it myself? I love travelling, new places, people, culture, food.... Everything about travel! I worked at tourism and hospitality for over a decade in Turkey and UK so I am very happy to become an Airbnb host too :-)) Now I am a co-host as well and love what I do!
I am looking forward to meet more like-minded people as a host and traveler :-)