- I prefer not to hold security deposit upfront, but if anything stolen or harmed in anyway the expenses will be charged to the guest through Airbnb Resolution Center.
- Please respect other guests' privacy and right to use common spaces as well and leave them clean/tidy.
- Would appreciate if you limit the use of shoes in the house. Comfy slippers provided in each room for your comfort.
- NO visitors or extra guests, only paid guests allowed in the house.
- It's a family friendly neighborhood, please arrive and leave quietly at night.
Hope those are not much to ask and can enjoy your stay:-)
We met with Airbnb first time in 2015 in Scotland and loved it! So I thought why not try it myself? I love travelling, new places, people, culture, food.... Everything about travel! I worked at tourism and hospitality for over a decade in Turkey and UK so I am very happy to become an Airbnb host too :-)) Now I am a co-host as well and love what I do!
I am looking forward to meet more like-minded people as a host and traveler :-)