* My house is close to all attractions yet in a serene neighborhood across from the river. It is newly renovated and fully stocked to provide a quality AIRBNB experience
* Welcome to enjoy FREE breakfast/ Wifi/ Cable TV and Parking
* Can WALK to National Harbor, GAYLORD, MGM, Tanger Outlet, all 0.5mi or less. Feel tired? Uber for 1-3mi, costs ~$10.
* Downtown DC and Reagan Airport are just 10mi away.
* Oldtown, VA across the bridge right by house.
* My place is good for all, no discrimination!
- I prefer not to hold security deposit upfront, but if anything stolen or harmed in anyway the expenses will be charged to the guest through Airbnb Resolution Center.
- NO visitors or extra guests, only paid guests allowed in the house.
-Please respect other guests' privacy and right to use common spaces as well and leave them clean/tidy.
- Would appreciate if you limit the use of shoes in the house. Comfy slippers provided in each room for your comfort.
- It's a family friendly neighborhood, please arrive and leave quietly at night.
Hope those are not much to ask and can enjoy your stay:-)
We met with Airbnb first time in 2015 in Scotland and loved it! So I thought why not try it myself? I love travelling, new places, people, culture, food.... Everything about travel! I worked at tourism and hospitality for over a decade in Turkey and UK so I am very happy to become an Airbnb host too :-)) Now I am a co-host as well and love what I do!
I am looking forward to meet more like-minded people as a host and traveler :-)