A self-contained guesthouse attached to a large federation-style cottage in the heart of the Victorian Goldfields.
We are located in between foodie-heaven Kyneton, festival-prone Castlemaine and spa-mecca Daylesford. Hanging Rock and Mount Macedon are a 20 minute drive down the road.
In-house massage and yoga sessions can be booked depending on hosts' availability.
The guesthouse has a separate entrance and a fully equipt kitchen, bathroom, living room (the sofa converts to a single bed) and bedroom with a queen bed.
The guesthouse will comfortably fit a couple, with a young kid or two if you don't mind a cosy fit.
The beautiful garden is filled with flowers in spring and fruit trees in autumn and the veggie garden and chickens will put the city out of your mind in an instant!
People from all backgrounds are welcome.
A cot and toys can be provided.
We are happy to provide advice on local activities and events, but we will generally leave you in peace during your stay.
- We would appreciate quiet enjoyment of our home.
- Quiet hours are between 8pm and 8am
- Check out by 12 noon.
- We would appreciate that the space be left neat and tidy on your departure.
- Antisocial or dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated
- We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and we expect tolerance of diversity in our home.