The Masseria Bellamarina is a farm of more than 100 hectares grown on vineyards for the production of Primitivo di Manduria DOCG and DOC, Negramaro Salento IGP, Fiano Salento Bianco IGP as well as autochthonous olive trees (cell and olearola).
Historical documents prove it already in the 1500's, proving that the structure was pre-existent.
One of the ways of access to it enters what was in Messapic times a very important road that connected two centers of the time: Wall Lecturer and Mauritius Wall, both located on the road from Oria to Lecce.
Numerous other farms, many of which are now in a state of neglect, are also on the same street, but they testify to the presence of important nuclei of food production (cheese, oil, wine, cereals) necessary for the existence of a population, Messapic, Numerous and evolved as the Etruscan one in the center of Italy in the same era.
In re-reading the history of our land it is good to remember that it is based on great cultures that have succeeded us and in which respect it is necessary to work to keep the memory alive and continue to cultivate that spirit that has always characterized the people Of Alto Salento.
The entire farmhouse has been restructured with a restoration and conservation restoration of ancient rooms used for strawberries, storage of foodstuffs, rainwater storage, drawing inside the walled wall which, in whitewater tuff, white lime, encloses A plot of about 10,000 sq. M. Of court, car park, garden, tennis court, swimming pool and various real estate units (also the caretaker's and owners' homes).
"STALLA" consisting of a covered terrain of about 150 sqm. Over 150 sqm. Of covered verandas and garden