This free standing cottage is in the heart of the village and you can walk everywhere! It is a really private and tranquil space perfect for relaxing after a day's sightseeing. We are 190m from the wine tram, 150 m from Woolworths and right next door to a top ranked restaurant. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travelers. Stay for three nights and get the fourth free. Please message me to send this special offer.
This cottage is next to our house but is separate to the main house and has its own entrance. It is an open plan floor plan with barn doors to separate the bedroom from the lounge. The petite shower room has a toilet and a shower. There is no bath in the apartment. There is a microwave, kettle and Nespresso machine in the apartment. There is a TV with Netflixs. There is also a BBQ and outside dining in the private courtyard. It is an ideal base for exploring Franschhoek and working your way through all of our award winning restaurants.
The cottage is a free standing building with a courtyard BBQ area. It has it's own entrance and there is off street parking for one car.
We live right next door and are happy to check guests in. If we are not in then our housekeeper Alice will be happy to assist you. I'm also available on my phone during your stay.
We are a completely non smoking unit inside the cottage but can accomodate smoking outside.
Our cottage only sleeps two.
- No smoking inside the cottage, you may smoke outside the cottage.
- Check-out is by 10 am. Check-in is at, or after, 3 pm. Depending on previous bookings we may be able to be flexible on this.
- Please park in your spot and not on the street. Please let us know if you're bringing more than one standard-sized vehicle.
- It's typically quiet around here, we love guests who are able to fit in with this.
- The best way to communicate with us is through Airbnb or give me a call. I am usually around and happy to help if I can.
- We like to have quiet hours between 10pm and 8am.
從2017年12月22日 - 2017年12月27日起最短住宿天數為6晚。
We are a family of 4 residing in South Africa who love to travel and as soon as we have a gap we hop on a plane and go exploring. We are property developers and when we are traveling we love to stay in cool spaces. We don't drink or smoke and promise to take great care of your property as if it were our own. After many years of staying in other people's homes we have started to host - we're hoping to share all the wonderful hospitality that we have experienced with others.