A sweet, airy room with morning views of sunrise over Seneca Lake. Spacious with queen bed, walk-in closet, table & chairs. Full bath with shower over tub with all linens is private but only two steps outside of your door, private end of hall.
The Catalpa room is part of an award-winning Finger Lakes Bed & Breakfast known for its wine country location with access to all events, venues, activities. Come back at day's end to a quiet country sleep. Enjoy a delicious sit-down breakfast.
Use of lower porches to relax with a book, etc. No access to kitchen or laundry.
The host is available either on premises or by cell phone and texting throughout your stay.
The Catalpa Room is located on the 2nd floor so guests with disabilities or recent surgeries, etc. should be aware.
- Suitable for children age 14 and older
- Quiet hours 11 pm to 7 am, no use of kitchen, other guests so respect quiet and privacy
- Eating in dining room and porch areas only
- All towels and bed linens washed on premises. Please remove makeup with wipes.
- Check-in 4 pm to 8 pm, check-out no later than 11 am