Modern cottage style home in the Historic and rapidly-growing Highland Park neighborhood. A quick 5 minute (2 mile) drive or Uber to downtown and all that Chattanooga has to offer! 2.1 miles to UTC campus, 2.7 miles to city center.
- Linens & Towels provided
- Central Heat & Air
- Coffee Pot *With ground coffee provided!*
- Full Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen has all of the essentials for cooking and preparing meals.
- Charming, cottage-style bungalow
- 50 inch Smart TV in living room with access to all streaming apps.
- 32 inch TV in master bedroom, complete with Apple TV access.
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen Bed in Guest Bedroom #1
- Two twin beds in Guest Bedroom #2
- Sleeper sofa in Living Room
- Single Hideaway Bed
Guests will have full access to the entire home.
We are available by phone, email, or text for any questions you might have. We most certainly respect your privacy, but welcome any interaction!
***We are offering a free appetizer for each guest group of "The Charming Chamberlain" (4 guest = 1 group, 8 guest = 2 groups; max of 2 appetizers) at locally owned and operated Park Place Restaurant in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga. Park Place is 18 minutes, exactly 7.2 miles from the property. It is a destination for all you history buffs as it is the first of our national military parks established in 1890.
Park Place Restaurant is family owned and operated, and is currently celebrating its 25th year of serving the surrounding North Ga and Chattanooga area.