Leopard Tree Lodge is a luxurious self-catering home situated in a secure complex in the heart of Franschhoek. It is fully-equipped and beautifully furnished - ideal for large families, groups of friends or couples wanting extra space for that perfect romantic getaway! The home features three spacious and air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms, a single lock-up garage with direct access to the house, a wrap-around garden and an outside courtyard with barbecue facilities.
Leopard Tree Lodge is a short walk away from world-renowned restaurants, wine farms and historical sites.
Featuring a private backyard / garden with barbecue facilities, the home also boasts a garden fountain; an indoor fireplace; an underfloor heating system; ensuite bathrooms (two of the three bedrooms have private balconies); fast-speed WIFI; laundry facilities and it is only a short walk away from world-class restaurants and wine farms!
Downstairs, guests will find:
- A single, lock-up garage leading into the house with enough space for bicycles or outdoor equipment for the adventurous guests
- An entrance hall
- Under-the-staircase storage space
- 1 guest bathroom
- 1 kitchen featuring a scullery with double basin, double-door fridge and combo washing machine with dryer
- A dining room featuring a 8-seater dining room table and server containing board games for those wanting entertainment
- A lounge featuring a magnificent fireplace, two 3-seater Coricraft couches and a large 55" Smart Television for those wanting to enjoy browsing online using the home's uncapped WIFI - why not watch Netflix and YouTube videos for entertainment?
- The outside courtyard features a beautiful water fountain as well as barbecue facilities and a 10-12 seater outside table
Upstairs, guests will find:
- 3 air-conditioned, ensuite bedrooms
The main bedroom features a balcony, walk-in closet with plenty of cupboard space and an ensuite bathroom containing a Victorian bath, shower, toilet and twin basins. This bedroom is perfect for couples!
The second bedroom features a balcony and ensuite bathroom containing a Victorian bath, shower, toilet and single basin.
The third bedroom features an ensuite bathroom containing a shower, toilet and single basin.
Each of the three air-conditioned, ensuite bedrooms contain queen-size beds with side tables and each have a dressing table containing hairdryers with access to a plug point.
Leopard Tree Lodge is child-friendly and offers FAMILY amenities such as a baby crib, baby bathtub, a high chair, a changing table, fireplace guards and babysitting services (additional charge).
Proximity to nearby hotspots:
- Supermarket including Woolworths and Pick n' Pay (0.1 kilometres walk)
- World-renowned restaurants (0.1 kilometres)
- Wine Tastings / Farms (0.2 kilometres)
- Filling Station (0.2 kilometres walk)
- Franschhoek Information Centre (0.3 kilometres)
- Local pubs (0.3 kilometres walk)
- The Franschhoek Monument (1 kilometre)
Guests will have access to the entire home - including the lock-up garage and the wrap-around garden / backyard. Guests will not have access to a small, locked closet which can be located opposite the kitchen.
Should guests need assistance during their stay, they are able to contact either the owner or the manager of Leopard Tree Lodge.
A key handover will be arranged before a guest's arrival date.
Although I do not live on the property, I manage the bookings of Leopard Tree Lodge and make myself available to assist guests during their stay. It is my wish that Leopard Tree Lodge serves as a peaceful, comfortable and happy abode for a small family or group of friends visiting Franschhoek.