This is a cozy private room in a 2 bedroom apartment which is clean, charming, very comfortable , great atmosphere, you will feel at home. It is in the heart of Brookline, where is quiet and safe also with a good neighborhood. Steps to restaurants, supermarkets, shops and 3 mins walking to Washington Sq. station green line C.
Includes free WiFi, a fully-equipped modern kitchen and bathroom, and complete access to the dining and living rooms.
There may be additional guests staying in the apartment during your stay which is great for meeting new people and networking. We never accept the guests with no verification or negative reviews from their previous hosts. Essentially, I offer guests the convenience of a guest house while providing the comfort of home.
The apartment will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each guests stay. The kitchen is available for use with everything you'll need.
Overnight parking is not allowed in Brookline. There is a visitor parking lot next to Dean Road Station on Beacon St. It costs $10 per night.
We are available 24/7 to answer questions but will let you enjoy solo time durig your stay.
- Towels and extra blankets provided
- Parking in area may be challenging for guests with cars. There are visitor overnight spaces for $10 from 10pm to 8am.
- Very convenient location with lots of public transportation options very close and many highly rated restaurants and shops nearby.
- This is not a party place, but there are some great bars less than 5 minutes away.
- There are no good areas to smoke near the building and there is absolutely no smoking anywhere in or on the property
Be respectful to the other guests
Quite hours start at 10 PM.
Do not sleep in the shared areas.
Do not leave dishes in the kitchen and clean after yourself.
I am a family guy works hard - play hard I love hosting !!!I decided to start this venture and what keeps me motivated is the endless amount of awesome people I get to meet from all over the world. I especially love it when guests share the same views of responsibility as I do...