Located in Littleworth, the room is in the old School which served the village from the mid 1800s until the 1960s. The room is simply furnished and has views over the tranquil garden. The en suite bathroom is for the sole use of our guests. As part of the refurbishment of the school building we have uncovered many artefacts beneath the floor (marbles, pens, styluses etc). We are very close to the Cotswolds, a short bus ride from Oxford and in the heart of the beautiful Vale of White Horse.
The guest room and en suite are at ground floor level and are accessible off the family kitchen. The bed is a standard double bed. There is a hanging rail in the room and drawers for belongings. The en-suite has a bath, sink and WC.
Guests are welcome to access the family kitchen with us - this is the room we are most often to be found as it is where homework is done, meals are eaten and where we often relax in the evening.
This is a family home and therefore we are there all the time. We can help with any questions guests have about the local area.
We have 2 dogs who live in the kitchen.
**Please note during October and November 2017 we are undergoing renovation work in another part of the house. Whilst this should not disturb your stay with us it does mean that there may be some dust in other parts of the house and temporary floor surfaces in the hallway and adjacent room**
- On the check-in day we will be there to greet you.
- We respect privacy and ask the same in return. Quiet hours from 11pm onwards.
- No loud music etc as we have children who may be studying.
- Guests are asked to vacate the property between 10am and 4pm on the days they are staying. Outside of those times we will be there to let you in.
- No shoes to be worn in the bedroom and en-suite please.
- No late returns to the house after midnight.
- Extra guests are only allowed by prior arrangement through Airbnb and are subject to an extra charge.
Hello. We are very lucky to live where we do, in the beautiful Vale of White Horse, close to the Rivers Thames and Ock, in rural Oxfordshire.
We are a family of four with assorted animals who share our house and garden. We love to travel and came to hosting through our own experiences as a guest of Airbnb hosts. We are relaxed hosts and will gladly help visitors plan their stay in the area if they need any assistance.
As guests we are clean and tidy. In both cases we enjoy meeting new people!