Trenance is a well-equipped cottage situated in the centre of
Porthleven with a lovely terraced garden at the rear. Sleeping four
people and one dog, this traditional Cornish cottage has comfortable
living room with a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a separate
dining room and a modern kitchen. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms –
a double and two singles – and a bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside, to the rear of the cottage is a raised terraced garden which
has stunning countryside views.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Raised terraced garden with a patio and seating area.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please supervise children and dogs at
all times as terrace is not enclosed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.