Situated on the Emerald Coast, between Saint-Malo and Saint-Brieuc, Saint-Cast-le-Guildo is a charming little seaside resort.
The village of "La Corbiere" which is located on the seafront with direct access to the unsupervised beach (200 m away only), 2 km away from the village center and at the heart of a 4 ha park, includes 60 accommodations divided into hamlets and 3 wooden chalets (built on one level).
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Direct access to the beach
- Animation for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays
- Village renovated in 2013
- Village certified as "Ecolabel"
- Lively, active seaside resort
- Close to Saint-Malo