Don't expect a trendy & modern loft! We provide a very basic and very simple double room with adjoining private (a bit dated) bathroom and no kitchen.
Why take it? Because it’s a clean place for sleep, in the city-center with great breakfast and because we are one of the few listings in town including the «Ticino Ticket» for FREE use of all public transport in Canton Ticino (boat cruises and mountain cable-cars excl.)
This is a very simple and basic double room with private (a bit dated) adjoining bathroom and no cooking facilities.
This room is used for accommodating tour guides, local representatives and seasonal staff of the hotel and its partner operators and while not in use for this purpose it is offered on AirB&B.
Room and bathroom have not been renovated, are however clean and all equipment is properly functioning. Windows are facing the inner-yard with no particular panorama-view. There is no particular décor.
Why should you take it? Because you are looking for a clean place to sleep in a prime location in the center of Lugano and you like to have an extensive breakfast buffet in the morning.
Tourism and other local taxes or fees may apply. These are not part of the Total Fees and will have to be paid directly by the Guest. In addition to Airbnb's Terms, mandatory Swiss law (e.g. on tenancy contract or domicile) may apply.
You are on the premises of a 3-star-superior Hotel, however you are not renting a regular hotel guest room (see space description).
Hotel reception is open 24 hrs and is available for check-in, information, directions and check-out.
Access to the room is restricted to the Guests only.
You will be considered as one of our hotel guests and our reception team is available 24 hrs.
Private indoor PARKING is available on site for an additional CHF 20.- per car per night, space reservation is not needed.
Public parking "LAC" is at 50 meters away, costs as per applicable tariffs.
Upon arrival our guests are handed the «Ticino Ticket» for FREE USE OF ALL PUBLIC TRANSPORT in Canton Ticino (boat cruises and mountain cable-cars excl.).
This ticket is only available when staying with registered accommodations in Ticino like ours and is included in the amount of the 'Tourist Accommodation & City Taxes'. These taxes of CHF 4.35 per night per person aged 14 or above is INCLUDED in your rate.
Daily extensive BREAKFAST BUFFET (worth CHF 18.- per person/per day) is included in your rate. We serve breakfast from 6:30 am to 11:30 am.
No refund for untaken meals, no room-only arrangement.
Daily bathroom CLEANING SERVICE is provided and bed linens are changed every 3 days (mandatory). Different schedules apply for weekly/monthly rental.
NO KITCHEN/ no kitchenette / no cooking facility/ no fridge is available in the room! For fire safety reasons you are not allowed to bring in your own cooking equipment like heaters, ovens, boilers, etc.
You have free access to all hotel’s guest area including the SWIMMIMG POOL in the garden, the lobby-bar.
In you room you have free hi-speed WiFi-INTERNET connectivity.
Your room is a NON-SMOKING room and we kindly ask you to refrain from smoking on the window. Outdoor smoking area is available on the 2nd floor.
BABY-BEDS are available on request.
3rd BED may be provided if you book for 3 persons. Please note that little space is left by adding the rollaway-bed.
SMALL PETS are welcome with a supplement of CHF 20.- per day, excluding fodder.
Please note that pets are not allowed in the breakfast room, the garden and in the swimming pool area.
Original passport or ID Card of each guest staying at the room will also be required upon arrival for mandatory REGISTRATION WITH LOCAL POLICE.
You are on the premises of a 3-star-superior tourist-class hotel and you wish to enjoy our facilities as all the other guest like too.
Furthermore, we would like to acquaint you (“You") with the following additional rules so that your stay at the room will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to our reception staff (“Host").
1. Accommodation is normally available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 11 am on the day of departure.
2. You are solely responsible for your personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the Host is not and cannot be made responsible for the subsequent loss or damage thereof.
3. You should behave responsibly in the apartment/rooms, in the house and its surrounding areas and You should take all possible measures and precautions against possible accidents and their consequences.
4. It is your responsibility to lock the doors to the apartment/rooms and when leaving the apartment/room to ensure to lock the doors and windows, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, etc.) and turn off the taps. You accept full responsibility for any consequential damage caused by the infringement of this rule.
5. The Host (personally or through his representative/staff) reserves the right to enter the apartment/rooms in your absence for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers.
6. You will refrain from causing disorder, disturbing other people and make excessive noise in the time between 10 PM and 8 AM.
7. The contents of the apartment/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests.
8. Bringing in weapons, explosives and easily flammable materials is not permitted.
9. Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be possible only upon the consent of the Host.
10. Small Animals are permitted inside the apartment/rooms and are subject to charge.
11. In the event of loss or damage of/to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/rooms, You must immediately notify the Host after discovery. If such notification is omitted, You may be held directly responsible for the loss/damage and the safety deposit may be withheld. Insofar as the loss or damage has occurred due to your culpability or negligence, You are fully liable for the compensation of the suffered loss/damage over and above the safety deposit.
12. It is strictly forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, linen, etc.) from the partment/rooms.
13. In the event of disregard of these house rules, the Host as the right to refuse the further providing of services and to immediately interrupt the hosting with no obligation to refund You for unused nights.
14. You have to handover your identity card or passport to the Host or his representative immediately upon arrival for registration with the local Authorities.
We wish you a pleasant stay!