Nestled in the heart of Franschhoek, a small, exclusive guest house awaits your overdue getaway. Fleur du Soleil Guesthouse offers a spacious en-suite bedroom with everything you will need to make your stay comfortable.
Fleur du Soleil Guesthouse is located in the charming valley of Franschhoek, in the Western Cape. Only an hours drive from Cape Town and within half an hour of Stellenbosch and Paarl. This small, family owned guesthouse offers its guests a home away from home atmosphere and the opportunity to relax in tranquil and intimate surroundings.
Our accommodation rate includes our lovely continental breakfast which consists of seasonal fruit salad, fruit juice, breakfast cereals, muesli and yogurts, muffins, cold meat and cheese, boiled free-range farm eggs, coffee and tea. Breakfast can be enjoyed inside or around the pool, weather permitting.
Shell Room has a Queen size Simmons bed with full en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
Our room is equipped with:
- Luxury Simmons bed
- Quality duvet and pillows
- White 100% cotton linen
- Full en-suite bathroom with shower & bath
- Flat screen television with DSTV
- Coffee/tea making facilities (coffee plungers & quality coffee)
- ADSL / Wi-Fi Wireless Internet
- Dressing tables/hairdryers
- This room has a combination safe to lock up your valuables or laptops.
- Mini-bar fridge where you can keep your wine purchased from the surrounding Franschhoek valley
- Room leading to swimming pool and small, beautiful garden
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room
Some of the services we offer include:
- Excellent security
- Room serviced daily
- Laundry service at additional cost by arrangement (Wash and dry only. Iron available for guest use.)
The owner will be present.
- Weekends minimum stay 2 nights on festival weekends, with late check out on Sunday 14h30pm to allow time to relax and have lunch at nearby restaurants before rushing home.
- A single person room rate supplement normally applies.
- Relax and have a well-deserved holiday.
- Regret no pets permitted.
- Children older than 12 years are welcome.
- No smoking in bedrooms (relaxing outside areas available).
Friendly, relaxed, outgoing person who looks forward to hosting people from all over the world in my home from home. All rooms have beautiful en suite bathrooms, aircon, luxury beds and linen. Attention to detail is important to me. There is a lovely pool and outside patio area, where you can relax and enjoy yourself. "Live every day, as though it's your last"