Cider Barn is a cosy & romantic cottage nestled in the Little Dart River valley. The stunning tranquil grounds boast a stocked Coarse lake and two rivers for Fly fishing. This well equipped cottage has a wood burner, roll top bath, wood & slate floors and contemporary styling making this the perfect retreat.
Chulmleigh is a pretty small Saxon hilltop town with pubs and shops just one mile away.
- Complimentary fishing in the river or lake is offered to holiday guests but we request barbless hooks and landing nets
- Cot, high chair and hairdryer is available on request
- We can accept 1 baby in cot but no other additional guests
- Our cottage is set in a lovely rural idyll and Chulmleigh is classified as an area of 'Tranquility'. We encourage our guests to enjoy the peace and quiet and ask you to respect this
- Your cottage will be ready for your arrival with clean linen and towels provided. Please leave your cottage as clean and tidy as possible on departure
- Arrivals: 3pm - Departures: 10am
We moved to this most glorious part of Devon in 2003. We took on the challenge of converting our old 1600c long barn into 4 lovely characterful holiday cottages which can sleep a total of 14 guests. We feel blessed that we found this place and love to share it with our special guests.