The Gulf of the Poets, named after Lord Byron and Shelley who lived here and took inspiration from its beauty, is dominated by Portovenere and the 3 Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto), which all are part of Unesco World Heritage Sites.
The 3 small inaccessible Islands are located just in front of Portovenere, the pearl of the Gulf, and are rich in vegetation and animals.
Their beauty, especially at the Golden Hour, is breathtaking!
With a 1 hour tour, starting from the port of La Spezia (Passeggiata Morin), I'll guide you through the hidden gems of the Gulf and the 3 Islands :
• Torre Scola, a 16th century military fort built at the center of the Gulf and damaged during the Napoleonic wars
• Portovenere, the true pearl of the Gulf, with it enchanted village and San Pietro ancient romanic church, known as the world's most beautiful one
• "Azzurra" grotto in Palmaria, shining gold at sunset
• The Tino old-lighthouse, one of the few remaining in Europe
• "Madonna Stella Maris" statue emerging from the sea outside Tinetto
• The dismissed cableway used until the II World Wars to load the marble from the local quarry
• The many unique military installations from the 1st and 2nd World Wars
Other things to note
We'll wait for you at the boarding point (HopHop Boat - Piattaforma Galleggiante), 5 minutes before the departure time.
每人 價格$1,142 起