略過以前往內容

"Angel's Nest 2 @ Kehena Beach"

超讚房東帕霍阿、夏威夷、美國
Angel出租的村舍中的獨立房間
2位1間臥室1張床1間共用衛浴
深度清潔
此房東承諾遵守 Airbnb 的深度清潔五步驟。 了解詳情
自助入住
您可以透過門房入住房源。
Angel是超讚房東
超讚房東是經驗豐富、評價超高的房東,致力為房客提供最棒的住宿體驗。
《退訂政策》
新增旅程日期,即可查看此住宿的退訂詳情。
《房屋守則》
房客禁止房客抽菸。 了解詳情
The private lanai with a jungle view, high cedar ceiling and abundant windows all assure the presence of natures' charm in you comfortable room for two, from which it is only a short stroll to the world famous, clothing optional Kehena black sand beach. We also have a second room available, listing "Angel's Nest @ Kehena Beach".

房源空間
Our home is a beautiful cedar octagon home on an extra large lot bordering on state land providing for extra privacy. Your peaceful room has it's own entrance and lanai for your enjoyment. Also, a modest kitchenette with a microwave, coffeemaker and small fridge. Please note that the bathroom is SHARED.
*Rates do not include Hawaii GET (4.44%) and TAT (9.25%) for a total of (13.69%) GET and TAT will be due in cash upon arrival.*

房客使用權限
Wi Fi is available as well as use of the phone. Washer and dryer available for a fee ($5 total for both wash and dry).
There are two rooms available, see also listing "Angel's Nest @ Kehena Beach".

其他注意事項
We collect Hawaii GET and TAT total of 13.69%. Taxes will be due in CASH upon arrival. We also have another room available, listing "Angel's Nest @ Kehena Beach" ask us about it if you are interested, it is slightly larger. The washer and dryer are available for a fee.

執照號碼
TA058083942401
The private lanai with a jungle view, high cedar ceiling and abundant windows all assure the presence of natures' charm in you comfortable room for two, from which it is only a short stroll to the world famous, clothing optional Kehena black sand beach. We also have a second room available, listing "Angel's Nest @ Kehena Beach".

房源空間
Our home is a beautiful cedar octagon home on an extra large…
閱讀詳情

床位安排

臥室1
1 張 1.5 米寬雙人床

設備與服務

無線網路
建築物內免費停車
專屬工作空間
吹風機
乾衣機
衣架
洗衣機
生活必需品
獨立入口
未提供:一氧化碳警報器

選擇入住日期

新增旅行日期,查看確切價格
入住
選取日期
退房
選取日期

5星中的4.90星,來自122則評價

乾淨度
準確性
溝通
位置
入住
性價比

位置

帕霍阿、夏威夷、美國

Our neighborhood is small,quiet, beautiful, peaceful and charming, perfect for strolling thru, either on your way to the beach or just for the sake of a stroll.

房東:Angel

加入時間:2013年7月
  • 225 則評價
  • 身分已驗證
  • 超讚房東
I love being in nature so living in Hawaii is perfect for me. I like to spend time with my family, especially my grandchildren!
住宿期間
I am looking forward to making new friends and sharing the beauty that is Hawaii with those who stay at Angel's Nest. I am happy to share my knowledge of the island, just ask.
Angel是超讚房東
超讚房東是一批經驗豐富、深獲房客好評的房東,全心為房客提供超棒的入住體驗。
  • 政策編號: TA058083942401
  • 回覆率: 100%
  • 回覆時間: 1小時內
為了確保您的付款安全,切勿透過Airbnb網站或應用程式以外的方式進行匯款或聯絡。

注意事項

《房屋守則》
入住時間:下午4:00後
退房時間:上午11:00
自助入住方式:大樓員工
禁止吸煙
健康與安全
承諾遵守 Airbnb 的深度清潔流程。 了解詳情
適用 Airbnb 社交距離指南和其他防疫指南
未回報是否有安裝一氧化碳警報器 了解詳情
煙霧警報器
退訂政策