Casa Allegra - House da papaHoliday house Casa Allegra - House da papa combines historical architecture with modern touch and functionality. We preserved the original stone walls and wooden parts as a tribute to the ancient soul of our house. Careful interior design makes this place incredibly cosy.
“House da papa” is suitable for 2 up to 6 guests. There is a kitchen with living room on the ground floor and three bedrooms with double beds on first (140 cm), second (160 cm) and third (160 cm) floor. Bathrooms are on the first and second floor and on the ground floor there is also a toilet.
"House da papa" is gently designed and equipped with:
- Kitchen with living room (kitchen facilities and equipment: dishwasher, oven and a hot-plate, refrigerator, electric kettle, blender, cutlery, plates, kitchenware, pots, iron with ironing board)
- Bedrooms with double beds (140 and 160 cm wide)
- Bathrooms with showers and heated floors
- Air-conditioning in every room with an option of heating.
- Wi fi internet
- TV in the living room
- Shared terrace with barbecue
"House da papa" shares a terrace with our "House da mamma".
On the shared terrace there are tables, chairs and hanging lounge chairs. You will loose a track of time while enjoying nice warm evening in a good company, sipping a glass of fine wine and waiting for your just caught fish to be done.
Please take under consideration that as terrace is shared you need to respect guests fro the other house as well as they have to respect you.