Our Friday and Saturday afternoon tour, LoDa Stroll, consists of seven tasting locations inside the Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa) of downtown Mobile. Stops include:
1. The Ruby Slipper Cafe
2. Squid Ink Eats and Drinks
3. Three George’s Candy Shop
4. Mo’Bay Beignet Co.
5. Wintzell’s Oyster House
6. Moe’s Original Bar B Que
7. A&M Peanut Shop
-Visit some of the most iconic places to eat in Mobile.
-Learn the history of Mobile, Alabama. From its humble beginnings at 27 Mile Bluff to present day.
-Take a walk down historic Dauphin Street, through the oak lined sidewalks of Bienville Square.
-See historic hotels such as the Battle House Hotel, the oldest church in Alabama, and other landmark buildings like the Van Antwerp Building.
-Find out how the Moon Pie and Mobile became synonymous during Mardi Gras.
- This tour is only available on Friday and Saturday at 1pm. We do offer a Thursday evening tour beginning at 5:30pm. That is listed as a separate experience.
- Restaurant locations are subject to change based on availability.
- This tour is not always given by Chris and Laney. We still love to give tours but we have also personally trained other incredible guides to give our experiences.
-Tours are rain or shine. Ponchos will be provided. Enough food for a full meal. We can accommodate vegetarians, shellfish allergies,
gluten free diets.
每人 價格$1,537 起