Contemporary garden retreat near Panzano
14位 · 7間臥室 · 7間浴室
This spectacular villa is situated in the Greve in Chianti area of Tuscany, a short walk from the village of Panzano. Part of the Villa Le Marcelina hamlet (comprising three secluded homes), the villa enjoys its own expansive estate with a lovely alfresco dining terrace and private infinity swimming pool. The superbly remodeled house maintains much of the antique charm of its sixteenth-century origins, with beautiful stone facades and a colombaia (turret) with 360-degree views of the countryside. Contemporary amenities and décor include a gourmet kitchen, indoor plunge pool, and superb contemporary artwork with women-centered themes (hence the “Donne” of the villa’s name). Seven queen bedrooms with ensuite or private bathrooms (including a stunning master suite with in-room jetted tub) accommodate up to fourteen guests.
Nestled amid flowering gardens and surrounded by some of the region's finest vineyards, the estate offers an exceptional venue for special occasions or serene escapes. The property features an eight-by-eight-meter swimming pool and plentiful sun loungers, with spectacular views of the valley and hills. On the lower level, an outdoor kitchen and canopied dining area inspire memorable meals in the cypress-scented air.
The owners’ artful remodeling project has breathed a contemporary spirit into the vintage Tuscan home. The main salon features a wood-burning hearth and sloping ceilings of rustic wood and brick. Gorgeous archways lead into a second sitting area and a luminous breakfast room. The main dining room with farmhouse table is perfect for nighttime feasts with family and friends. Gourmet travelers will adore the fully equipped kitchen, which includes a seven-burner cooker, double oven, and French doors to the patio. Upstairs, the spa-style plunge pool gazes out on the landscape through a picture window.
All seven suites feature queen beds and ensuite or private bathrooms. In the master suite, an elevated jetted tub is perched beside a high-end TV. There is a second jetted tub in one of the guest bathrooms. Air conditioning throughout the villa ensures comfort in all seasons.
Ville Delle Donna is about twenty miles from both Florence and Siena, and a short car trip from several fabulous villages, including Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, and Castellina. Golfers are an easy drive from Ugolino Golf Club and Dante Alighieri Golf e Country Club.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Private bathroom with jetted bathtub & hand-held shower, Television
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Private bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
Four of the queen size bed can be converted into twin size bed upon request
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area seating for 10
- Iron/Ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Indoor plunge pool - heating included
- Bar area with sitting room
- Infinity pool - heating not included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor kitchen
- Alfresco dining
- Olive grove
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping 3 days per week
- Linen and towel change weekly
- Final cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 13.8 km to Dante Alighieri Golf e Country Club
- 19.8 km to Ugolino Golf club
- 35.7 km to Florence
- 69.2 km to Arezzo
- 42.3 km to Siena
- 79.9 km to Montecatini Terme
- 94.9 km to Pisa
- 109 km to Lucca
- 102 km to Livorno
- 48.9 km to Florence Airport (FLR)