Contemporary hillside retreat overlooking the gulf
8位 · 4間臥室 · 4.5間浴室
Construction Note: Please note that there is construction near the villa. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Sweeping ocean views and the gorgeous beaches of Costa Rica’s Papagayo Peninsula await at Villa Serena. With four luxurious bedrooms, three view ocean views, this villa is ideal for a family beach getaway or a golf trip with friends. You’ll appreciate the private atmosphere, inside and out, thanks to the lush tropical greenery of this gated, hillside estate. Nearby, you’ll find golf, tennis, shops, restaurants, natural wonders, and of course, plenty of pristine beachfront.
Dark wood trim, creamy-white walls, and elegant stone accents give Villa Serena a luxurious, yet soothing atmosphere, perfect for any occasion. Throughout the open concept living room, you’ll find numerous glass doors to the terrace that slide open to invite the natural sunlight and fresh sea breeze to fill the villa’s interior. With such a spacious common area and plush designer furnishings, you and your guests will love gathering and relaxing, in the ocean-view living room, especially after a day on the beach.
Villa Serena’s fully equipped kitchen comes with state of the art appliances, and a casual breakfast bar. There is a formal dining area inside, as well as an alfresco set on the terrace with a beautiful view of the Gulf of Papagayo. The hot tub, swimming pool, and outdoor lounge are also great places to enjoy the view. Back inside, you’ll appreciate Wi-Fi, cable and Apple TV, a Sonos sound system, and air conditioning, as well as daily housekeeping for the duration of your stay.
First stop, Prieta Beach Club, of which you’ll have a view. Spending your afternoons soaking up the sun and surf is easy on the Papagayo Peninsula, with Poro Poro, Playa Virador, and Playa Nacascolo, all within a few minutes of home. For the golfers in your group, the legendary Arnold Palmer has designed a namesake course, just one kilometer away at the Four Seasons. If you’re in the mood for shopping, dining, or nightlife, head to Playa Hermosa. And, if you’d like to visit one of Costa Rica’s most prized natural wonders, Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park is perfect for an afternoon excursion.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Direct access to the pool area, View of the Gulf of Papagayo
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of the Gulf of Papagayo
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Direct access to the pool area, View of the Gulf of Papagayo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining area
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Infinity edge pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor lounging area
- Gated property
- View of the Gulf of Papagayo
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.3 km to Four Seasons Arnold Palmer Golf Course and Tennis center
- 38 km to Playa Hermosa with restaurants & shops
- 69 km to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- 1.2 km to Poro Poro Beach Club
- 1.3 km to Playa Virador
- 2.1 km to Playa Nacascolo
- 35 km to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR)