Alpine modernism with full views of Lone Peak
12位 · 4間臥室 · 5間浴室
It’s all in the name at The View. This glorious Big Sky retreat delivers stunning panoramas from beautifully designed indoor and outdoor living areas. In the summer, use this vacation rental as a base to get out and explore Montana; in the winter, take advantage of ski-in, ski-out access to make first tracks.
Look out over Lone Peak from a furnished deck with al-fresco dining for ten and a private hot tub. After a day on the slopes, leave gear in the ski storage area and unwind with the help of the TV and Wi-Fi or cozy up to the gas fireplace. The villa is heated and has laundry facilities, but for summer visitors, air conditioning is not available.
Oversized windows bring The View into the open-concept great room of this luxury property, so you can watch the light move across the slopes of the mountains while curled up in the sitting area or swapping stories with friends and family around the dining table. The fully equipped kitchen is open to the rest of the room and features a convenient breakfast bar.
The villa has three bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with a fireplace and its own balcony. There’s also one bedroom with a queen bed, twin bunk bed, kitchenette and shared access to a hall bathroom that could be used by parents and children or a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy. For larger parties, there’s an office space with a queen sofa bed and shared access to a hall bathroom.
No matter what time of year your holiday, you’ll find plenty to see and do in the Mountain Village area around the villa. When there’s snow on the ground, you can ski in and out to the White Otter lift; otherwise, it’s a short drive to a nearby clubhouse, golf course and the breathtaking Ousel Falls.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Twin size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette
- Additional Bedding - Office: Queen sleeper sofa, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski storage
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10 (Summer only)
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage (2 spots)
- Parking (3 spots)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 7.7 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 9.1 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.2 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.5 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 13 miles to Spanish Peaks Mountain Club
- 59 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 131 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- Ski-in/ski-out to White Otter Lift (Roads may not be groomed very early or late in the season)
- 6 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 53 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)